Golfpass Shooter / Producer / Editor
The Revenue Planning Analyst is an integral part of GolfNow's Revenue Management team. The Analyst assists in the planning, forecasting, and analysis of all revenue streams at GolfNow by working closely with leaders from other departments.
• Build and maintain analytical models to help drive revenue optimization, business decisions, what-if scenarios, ROI analyses, pro-formas, process improvements, etc. congruent to various business units on an ongoing basis.
• Assist in the long range planning, annual budgeting process, and monthly forecasting process across all revenue streams at GolfNow.
• Help translate revenue goals into Marketing, Sales, and Golfer Care goals by working closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Golfer Care teams.
• Conduct ad hoc analyses to bring insights into inventory needs in high-utilized markets, trade improvement initiatives, creative payment terms, unique deals, rolling terms, and a variety of revenue enhancement initiatives.
• Communicate regularly with business leaders at GolfNow to monitor performance metrics and synthesize trends.
• Create presentations summarizing GolfNow's performance to Senior Management.
• MBA or MS degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Operations Research, Decision Sciences, or a related field
• A minimum of 2+ years of financial or revenue/sales planning & analysis experience
• Advanced skills in Excel and also in a reporting tools like SQL, SAS, R, Business Objects, Tableau, etc.
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
• Detailed oriented with strong critical thinking, problem solving skills and ability to work through complex problems.
• Goal oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.