• This is a limited term position, with an anticipated duration through the end of the 2022 FIFA World Cup
• Serve the production team, including on-air broadcasters, prior to and during the World Cup
• Produce and distribute various prep materials prior to the World Cup, including a tournament storylines document, team-by-team overviews, and key player bios
• Assist in the creation of interview questions for pre-produced features
• Compile and distribute daily press clippings, featuring all the timely and relevant news, features and other miscellaneous stories in the soccer world
• Maintain the accuracy and integrity of on-air content
• Other research tasks as assigned
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
• Must demonstrate excellent journalism, writing and typing skills
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure and tight deadlines
• Experience in sports information, research, broadcast/print journalism and/or related field
• Willingness to work flexible hours including weekends, late and/or last-minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID_19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVD-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Candidates should be versatile, self-motivated, energetic, and able to work well both independently and as part of a group.
• Sound editorial judgment and clear, efficient writing ability
• Strong background in journalism
• Experience with providing sports information for on-air broadcasters
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines, sustain focus on assigned duties and multi-task
• Experience in news gathering and/or working in studio production
• Strong working knowledge of various research sources and methods
• Must be willing to work nights and on weekends
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1b6me-34-204-169-230-42 in your application.