We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
The Research Analyst is responsible for monitoring and tracking the consumption of Telemundo content on digital platforms, with a focus on audience estimates creation. The analyst will be the key point person between the Strategy and insights department, Programming, Ad Sales, Pricing and planning, Finance, etc. for forecasting digital content consumption. The ideal person for this role is highly analytical, passionate about understanding the digital business, and excellent at delivering data-focused reporting and analyses.
• Partner closely with the Digital division's business leads to understand current and historical consumption trends, user behavior, and growth opportunities for digital content.
• Leverage content strategy and consumption insights to produce audience estimates for all digital properties including sites, apps, emerging platforms, and distribution partners for greenlight analyses of acquisitions, special events, and post-mortem reporting for finance.
• Provide support for annual planning cycle deliverables: Long Range Plan (LRP), Budget, Quarterly forecasts, Pacing (monthly forecast), etc.
• Perform ad-hoc digital and linear analysis in support of Strategy & Insights initiatives and projects by maximizing the use of several tools that provide access to digital audience trends and national ratings.
• Works under the direct supervision of the Senior Manager and is responsible for completing any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Minimum one (1) year of experience desired at a broadcast/cable network, agency, or digital media company; or other corporate experience grounded in data analysis, forecasting, finance, or business analytics.
• Demonstrated expertise and proficiency using Microsoft Office applications including Excel (pivot tables and macros a plus) and PowerPoint.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Strong English, both written and verbal communication.
• Demonstrated strong analytic ability; critical thinker; fast learner; proactive problem solver
• Proficient written and verbal communication in Spanish, a plus
• Familiarity with BI tools such as Tableau is a plus
• Ability to identify problems with data quality and minimize reporting errors
• Accustomed to working in a team and collaborating with all levels within the organization
• This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discount and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered at NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page on our Careers Site. Salary range for this position is $60,000-68,000/year.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro2xe1-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.