As part of the Direct-to-Consumer Decision Sciences team, the Project Manager, Financial Governance will have a cross-functional role with responsibilities across traditional PMO functions and data governance. This role focuses on a suite of data products that span both the Peacock ecosystem and our enterprise technology financial stack. The project manager will also lead our collaboration with the enterprise-wide related financial functions, partnering with ad sales, operations & technology, and Peacock product. This function requires acute attention to detail, a strong sense of accountability, teamwork and understanding of complex privacy regulations and requirements.
We are looking for an organized, results-oriented candidate with proven record of delivery success in rapidly evolving environments. This position will report to the Sr Program Manager, Peacock Data Program Management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage decision sciences projects, working closely with analytics professionals, product managers, delivery technology teams, and business stakeholders
• Understand the end-to-end data lifecycle of Peacock financial data and its business uses
• Create scalable frameworks, standards and SOPs across our financial data ecosystem and lifecycle
• Partner with other PMO and Delivery teams to ensure successful delivery
• Provide clear and consistent communication of program and project status for cross-functional teams, leadership, and stakeholders
• Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and dependencies and develop plans to escalate and mitigate them
• Connect the dots across teams and silos to ensure cross functional issues and decisions are flagged to leadership for resolution
• Utilize enterprise project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and other applications to manage the program and deliverables, while adhering to PMO processes, documentation standards, and best practices
• Support planning and roadmap activities to deliver key results based on established goals
• Serve as a liaison with data stakeholders across the organization to ensure alignment and understanding of evolving data privacy requirements, such as PCI and customer data standards relating to CCPA and VPPA.
• Evaluate risks and providing recommendations / solutions in a timely manner
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• 4+ years' experience in program and project management
• 2+ years' experience with JIRA and Confluence
• 2+ years' experience in Data and Analytics specific projects and Data delivery
• 1-2+ years of primary experience in defining, documenting, and implementing Data Governance best practices, data requirements, policies & procedures, preferably with consumer data in a large organization
• Technical experience with data & analytics platforms, specific exposure to real time data environments a plus
• Highly collaborative, able to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams
• A great communicator and adaptable performer who can lead effectively under pressure and significant change
• Previous experience working with remote delivery teams
• Results-oriented with initiative to work until job is complete
• Strong analytical, technical, and organizational skills to troubleshoot issues, analyze the cause, quickly come-up with the possible solution(s), document the changes, and communicate to the change to the organization
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzjmq1-44-197-198-214-42 in your application.