New York, NY
As part of the NBCU Cable Creative Marketing Department, the production coordinator will be responsible for operational and project management duties involved with show marketing campaigns across BRAVO, E!, OXYGEN, SYFY, USA NETWORK, and UNIVERSAL KIDS.
• Coordinate the production, approvals, and delivery process for a high volume of show marketing deliverables including On Air, Social, Digital, Paid Media, & Design
• Track incoming creative briefs, manage assets and folder organization for new projects, and update status documents and tracking platforms accordingly
• Act as liaison to multiple departments and cross-functional partners including Brand Marketing, Programming/Development, Multiplatfom, Social, Publicity, Media, Legal, Ad Sales, etc.
• Effectively communicate project details such as deadlines, changes in schedule, and legal feedback to internal teams
• Facilitate onboarding of new vendors and act as key communicator with vendors throughout the lifecycle of a project
• Book VO Artists and VO auditions. Manage VO contracts, scheduling, and invoicing
• Maintain marketing budgets. Work with project manager to keep all estimates and billing up to date. Process and track all incoming invoices. Partner with VP on accruals and quarter close .
• Maintain all marketing music cues and reports
• Actively participate in department and team brainstorms.
• 1+ years of experience in the entertainment industry and/or post production
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, TV & Film or Advertising/Marketing preferred
• Must be willing to occasional longer hours on weeknights and some weekends
• Knowledge of communication tools: Slack, Airtable, Outlook, Google Sheets, Excel, Word
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• A self-starter who can work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and maintain motivation after long hours of work
• Possess a passion for TV promotion and display mature attitude
• Ability to follow through on tight deadlines while managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Uncompromising attention to detail, well organized and possess strong problem-solving abilities
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Possess strong interpersonal skills with a team player attitude
• Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and digital formats are a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2qxx2-34-231-247-88-42 in your application.