Position: Program Manager
Reports to: Sr. Director, Program Management
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us.
The Program Manager is responsible for the management and monitoring of programs and projects for the Direct-to-Consumer Commerce Product team. We are looking for an organized, results-oriented candidate with proven record of delivery success in rapidly evolving environments to support international initiatives.
• Manage programs and projects working closely with product managers, designers, internal business stakeholders, external partners and technology teams
• Partner with other PMO and Delivery teams to ensure successful delivery
• Provide clear and consistent communication of program and project status for cross-functional teams, leadership, and stakeholders
• Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and dependencies and develop plans to escalate and mitigate them
• Utilize enterprise project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence and other applications to manage the program and deliverables, while adhering to PMO processes, documentation standards, and best practices
• Support planning and roadmap activities to deliver key results based on established goals
• Manage program capacity and forecasts
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years' experience in program and project management
• Experience with all type of project management methodologies (agile, waterfall and hybrid)
• Experience with JIRA and Confluence
• Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
• Strong leadership skills, with proven ability to coordinate team members across disparate global teams
• Experience working with distributed teams
• Relevant project management certifications
• Highly collaborative, able to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams
• Previous experience working with remote delivery teams
• Results-oriented with initiative to work until job is complete
• Adaptable performer who can lead effectively under pressure and significant change
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4je9v-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.