• Assist Sales Dept with all integrations.
• Research, vet, pitch and cast/book all potential prize recipients.
• Compile elements lists, information sheets, and research packets.
• Schedule production meetings for sales focused segments.
• Communicate segment updates to sales partners and production.
• Send and collect appearance releases, photo releases, and prize affidavits from guests.
• Attend rehearsals and blocking for in studio segments.
• Create slack channels and monitor all threads.
• Attend all sales meetings and take notes.
• Research, vet and book all human-interest guests.
• Work with creative to find the ideal candidate for each human-interest segment.
• Prep contracts and paperwork accordingly.
• Communicate with business managers, immigration attorneys, and the production services team to ensure all paperwork is valid prior to the appearance of guests. Work with the department of labor when appropriate.
• Coordinate transportation for guests as needed.
• Assist with the needs of guests upon arrival.
• Minimum 1 year of production-related experience. Previous set experience preferred but not required.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and the Slack platform.
• Must have ability to work flexible hours including late nights, early mornings and occasional weekends due to production schedules and topical news cycles.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment, be able to maintain composure and be agreeable to last-minute changes.
• Detail-oriented with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, with the ability to interface with all levels of NBCU staff and show crew.
• Able to work independently as needed and learn tasks quickly.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98y34-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.