NBCUniversal's Advertising Platforms & Operations team is responsible for the product development, project management, and day-to-day operations of NBCUniversal's full advertising technology suite. The division services both internal and external customers in support of NBCUniversal's $8B annual advertising business.
The Customer Solutions team within Advertising Platforms & Operations is responsible for leading the product development processes for the technology solutions delivered to our advertising partners. We are currently seeking a Product Manager, Programmatic Advertising, to help drive customer innovation and deliver high-growth ad products across NBCUniversal's digital ecosystem. The ideal candidate is a highly collaborative person who is passionate about digital media, programmatic products and video advertising innovation, cares about customers, and understands the value of good user experiences.
• Collaborate with Sales, Planning, Strategy, Product, and Engineering teams to deliver best-in-class product offerings
• Develop use cases and revenue justification/business value analysis in conjunction with Strategy team
• Manage product roadmaps and effectively communicate timelines to all stakeholders by leading communication, prioritizing key features, and establishing timelines with external partner Engineering teams
• Lead commercialization process both internally and externally to ensure effective product launches
• Collaborate with Project Management and Product Marketing teams to ensure product enhancements are embedded in GTM collateral
• Lead day-to-day work on our programmatic activation products, including product support for in-flight campaigns
• Track and test key performance indicators to evaluate data and improve metrics
• Source internal and external customer product needs to advocat e for prioritized implementation with the E ngineering team
• Document internal workflows with help from Product Marketing to ensure success of new - to - market product launches
• Document and detail user stories for Engineering team
• Stay apprised of competitive ad planning and optimization product s in the marketplace
• Conduct frequent proof of concepts with cross-functional stakeholders to inform successes, roadblocks, or failed attempts at activating new product solutions
• Collaborate with Legal teams to understand implications of tasks involving audience/device data collection and/or off-domain non-NBCU content publisher partners
• Become internal subject matter expert and provide subject matter guidance to larger team and Ad Sales organization as needed.
• Monitor and optimize programmatic deals in FreeWheel Markets Module, Google Ad Manager and Magnite. Amongst others.
• Proactively manage deal health and setup to enable maximum spend across NBCU exchanges, PMP marketplace and PG Deals.
• Manage programmatic partner on-boarding and certification across NBCU and distributed partners on web, mobile apps, and OTT products.
• Analyze SSP/DSP bid metrics (invites, bids done, failed bids, timeouts, invalid creatives) to identify risk and work with partners towards resolution.
• Maintain integrations with demand sources (Display & Video) to increase programmatic yield and selling opportunities.
• Analyze digital ad delivery, ad traffic and audience profile reports as a means of directing our targeted programmatic offerings
• 3+ years of experience working in digital media, involving video product development and programmatic activation.
• Proven expertise of the programmatic ecosystem, its main actors and all the related product, business and technical implications.
• Proven track record of owning customer-facing product solutions in cross-functional environments (ideally programmatic products)
• Experience collaborating with Marketing, Sales, Strategy, and Engineering teams to develop and bring to market successful and innovative digital products
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, with the demonstrated ability to take the seed of an idea through launch while prioritizing effectively to get things done
• Knowledge of technical and operational product and project requirements
• Proven ability to understand and communicate using technical language (e.g., APIs, requirements documents, agile systems, etc.)
• Fluency with data; can dissect and interpret it to understand market dynamics and user behaviors, measure product performance, identify pinch-points, and inform decision making
• Proven history of creative problem-solving with autonomy
• Ability to effectively communicate and influence across a variety of platforms, as needed (e.g., messenger, video conferences, in-person gatherings, phone, email, etc.)
• Demonstrated passion for the video advertising marketplace with commitment to delivering best-in-class advertising products and consumer experiences
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyobzm-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.