NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.''
NBCUniversal Advertising Platforms & Operations is responsible for the product development, project management, and day-to-day operations of NBCUniversal's full advertising technology suite. From product management to program management, from sales enablement to sales operations, from product marketing to strategic communications, our division services both internal and external customers in support of NBCUniversal's $10B+ annual advertising business. Together, we're building the platform that powers the future of advertising at NBCU.
The Platform Solutions team within Advertising Platforms & Operations is responsible for supporting NBCUniversal's day-to-day advertising business by building, enhancing, and scaling internal products, as well as maintaining and streamlining operational workflows and leading master data management (MDM), with a particular focus on driving efficiencies through automation.
We are currently seeking a Product Manager to build advanced advertising solutions for NBCU Planning and Account Services teams. You will need to be a highly collaborative person who is passionate about media and advertising innovation, cares about customers, and understands the value of good user experiences.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Product Management, you will:
• Collaborate with Sales, Planning, Strategy, Product, and Engineering teams to deliver best-in-class product offerings
• Partner with internal product teams on our advanced targeting, cross-platform, and incremental reach optimization products
• Support partnerships and integrations with new currency vendors and work closely with Research and Engineering teams to evaluate new vendor capabilities
• Stay apprised of competitive ad planning/optimization products and new currency solutions in the marketplace
• Manage product roadmaps and effectively communicate timelines to all stakeholders by leading communication, prioritizing key features, and establishing timelines with external partner Engineering teams
• Develop use cases and revenue justification/business value analysis in conjunction with Strategy team
• Track and test key performance indicators to evaluate data and improve metrics
• Source internal and external customer product needs to advocate for prioritized implementation with the Engineering team
• Document and detail user stories for Engineering team
• Conduct frequent proof of concepts with cross-functional stakeholders to inform successes, roadblocks, or failed attempts at activating new product solutions
• Collaborate with Project Management and Product Marketing teams to ensure product enhancements are embedded in GTM collateral
• Support commercialization process and document internal workflows with help from Product Marketing to ensure effective product launches both internally and externally
• Respond to ad hoc requests from sales, planning, engineering, and strategy as necessary
• 3 - 5 years of experience working in media, technology, or analytics
• Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
• Ability to take ownership of open-ended problems, document business requirements, manage timelines, and drive projects to completion
• Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders across various levels of the organization
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with the demonstrated ability to take the seed of an idea through launch while prioritizing effectively to get things done
• Fluency with data; can dissect and interpret it to understand market dynamics and user behaviors, measure product performance, identify pinch-points, and inform decision making
• Proficiency with Excel and data reporting tools such as MicroStrategy and Tableau a plus
• Ability to effectively communicate and influence across a variety of platforms, as needed (e.g., messenger, video conferences, in-person gatherings, phone, email, etc.)
• Proven history of creative problem-solving with autonomy
• Experience owning customer-facing product solutions in cross-functional environments
• Knowledge of technical and operational product and project requirements
• Proven ability to understand and communicate using technical language (e.g., APIs, requirements documents, agile systems, etc.)
• Demonstrated passion for the advertising marketplace with commitment to delivering best-in-class products and consumer experiences
• Experience with Advanced Advertising products/solutions
• Should be willing to work in New York, New York in a hybrid capacity. Tuesday - Thursday on-site, Monday and Friday remote with flexibility to adjust as business needs dictate.
• You like our content and are passionate about our brands.
• You understand that ads have a place on the Internet, so why not make them as beautiful as possible!
• You are interested in building relationships with co-workers and stakeholders to create a collaborative and optimistic workplace.
• You are interested in media and advertising industry publications and have the ability to translate new trends for stakeholders, helping to keep NBCU ad tech at the forefront of digital advertising.
Salary Range: $110,000 - $130,000, bonus eligible
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal wi
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj43e2-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.