• Write, produce, and edit premium trailers and promos, from inception through delivery to achieve creative objectives
• Leads editorial explorations for anthemic promotion and is tasked with fast-turn editorial support of day-to-day topical needs.
• Works hand in hand with Creative Operations to asses deadlines, budgets, clearances and overall scope of projects.
• Attend and actively participate in brainstorms and kick-off meetings to provide editorial ideas and concepts.
• Work closely with graphic designers and audio mixers to shepherd projects through the entire production process, including VO session.
• Review vendor's work to elevate content and help align with creative strategies.
• Partner cross-functionally with on-platform, social, and performance marketing teams with copy and content curated for targeted audience segments and platforms.
• Maintain an up-to-the-minute understanding of topical storylines across relevant sports leagues and properties that would influence creative messaging
• Work alongside designers and production team to create and produce all content
• Liaise with stakeholders within NBC Sports production, marketing, and operations services
• Screen for or request footage of specific athletes, venues, and moments to help bolster campaign creative.
• At least 5 years professional experience producing trailers, promos, sizzles, and spots for a premium, cable or broadcast network, streaming service, agency, or post house.
• Sports, Entertainment, Digital Media and/or direct-to-consumer marketing/branding/creative experience strongly preferred
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Premiere.
• Ability to edit quickly while maintaining high quality work.
• A strong ear for music and advanced knowledge of sound design.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with producers.
• Responsible for meeting deadlines set by producer and/or creative director.
• Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
• A strong creative voice and exceptional editing style.
Additional Job Requirements
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID_19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVD-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• The ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, creative, environment
• Should be comfortable interpreting data to inform creative decision making
• Strong communication and organizational skills with an attention to detail
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once.
• Passionate about live sports, specifically Futbol/Soccer.
• Interest in industry trends in advertising, video content creation, and social marketing
• Avid consumer of streaming content; an understanding of Peacock and Telemundo strongly preferred
• Self-motivated, positive attitude
• You must laugh
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpp3z9-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.