NBCUniversal International Networks & DTC is one of the world's premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 165 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, Syfy, E! Entertainment Television, 13th Street, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, Bravo, DreamWorks and Golf Channel. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe; the portfolio also includes Movies 24 in the UK and The Style Network in Australia. Further, NBCUniversal News Group, one of the most influential and respected portfolios of on-air and digital news properties in the world, operate CNBC and NBC News internationally.
NBCUniversal International Networks & DTC is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
The Performance Specialist will focus in the analysis and evaluation of all marketing efforts supporting our products with affiliated clients in Mexico and Central America.
• Responsible for turning data into information, information into insights, and insights into critical business support that assists us in the strategic commercial direction of Universal+
• Handle market information and all the necessary tools to carry out product profitability evaluations.
• Evaluate both media campaigns and retention & acquisition efforts.
• Provide to the team all necessary data and conclusions related to our efforts, competitors or market in general.
• Track along with our Affiliates the performance of our product.
• Direct relationship with research, finance and affiliate product areas in the region.
• Maintain close view on market trends and competitors programming and marketing initiatives and compile update reports for team.
• Prepare performance reports and presentations.
• Support the Commercial team with incoming requests.
• Assist the Commercial team with competitive intelligence, assessment, and ad-hoc competitive research.
• Support with back-office administrative tasks, including creating and managing PLs (promotional letters), validating affiliate invoicing, and collections.
• Experience working in Commercial, Research or Marketing areas in telecommunications, pay tv or entertainment industry
• Strong experience in financial analysis
• Presentation skills
• Organized and high attention to detail
• Oriented 100% to profitability marketing
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter and proactive
• Networking and working with others
• Ability to build multi-level and multicultural relationships
• Team player
• Analysis capacity and evaluation
• Service oriented
• Bachelor's degree
• Fully Bilingual (Spanish-English), Portuguese is a plus.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Software knowledge: Comscore My Metrix Certification, Facebook Blue Print, AdWords Certification. Sizmek, DCM, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, DBM, Twitter Ads, Sherablee. Social Studio, Sprinklr.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv8ew7-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.