NBCUniversal Page Program - Summer 2021 Cohort (NY & LA, Remote Start)
** This application will close on Wednesday, April 14th at 8PM EST / 5PM PST **
The NBCUniversal Page Program is a 12 to15 month rotational development program that gives early career talent a well-rounded experience along with unmatched exposure to the media industry. The program is regularly based out of New York, NY (the East Coast Page Program) and Universal City, CA (the West Coast Page Program).
We are now accepting applications for our Summer 2021 cohort, expected to begin remotely on June 28, 2021.
NBCU Pages are paid hourly at a rate of $18.50 per hour and are eligible for overtime. Additionally, Pages are eligible for a comprehensive health and welfare benefits plan, paid time off, paid company holidays, and a stipend upon starting the program.
As a Page, you will:
• Immerse yourself in the NBCUniversal culture, and gain exposure to its vast portfolio by contributing to areas of the business including, but not limited to: public relations, production & development, marketing, streaming, business development, ad sales, and digital
• Learn from some of the best in the business through hands-on experience with 4 unique rotations across the company
• Sharpen and expand your skillset to help you officially launch your career in media
• Receive regular feedback and coaching to help foster both your personal and professional growth
• Participate in regular learning & development opportunities to increase your knowledge of the NBCUniversal business and media industry as a whole
• Be a part of a larger cohort, network and community of support you as you begin your career
• Prepare yourself for a full-time early career / entry level role at NBCU after the completion of your year. Placement at NBCU upon program graduation a primary focus but is not guaranteed.
• Bachelor's Degree (must be complete prior to start date of June 28 2021).
• Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States,
• Must be able to start the program full-time on June 28, 2021 (remotely).
• At least a 3.0 cumulative GPA
• At least 1 internship OR on-campus job OR part-time work experience
• Kindness and empathy towards yourself and others
• True passion, interest and excitement for the media industry
• A spirit of adaptability and flexibility, especially in a fast-paced and quickly changing (currently virtual) environment
• Confidence in your written and oral communication skills
• Attention to detail and organization (for yourself and sometimes others)
• Excitement around opportunities to be creative and take initiative
• Ownership of your experience – including learning from mistakes and asking questions
• An open-mind and willingness to step out of your comfort zone
• Curiosity and a drive to continue learning and growing
• Optimism and a positive team player mentality
• Passion for creating a positive impact and adding value in any situation