Coordinator, Features Production Management
Freelance Motion Graphics Designer - Digital Marketing/Promo
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
The Motion Graphics Designer provides motion design for our broadcast and social promotional content. Working alongside the Design Director, Creative Directors, Producers and Editors they develop and implement visual identities and animated storytelling across some of the biggest events in the world including Olympics, Super Bowl, Kentucky Derby, Indy 500 and the #1 show in Primetime TV: Sunday Night Football. The motion designer maintains high visual standards, a strong attention to detail, audience, storytelling, and context. Assigned to create strategic, complex projects, bringing new ideas, and challenging our approaches.
• Design and build seasonal campaigns and graphics packages for our various sports properties.
• Responsible for the day-to-day look and consistency of motion graphic storytelling, communicating the vision set out by Strategy and the Creative Director.
• Collaborate with other designers, producers and creative directors to concept, design and execute innovative creative and visual storytelling in video, broadcast, and social contexts.
• Strong design skills, including type layout, motion and timing.
• Dependable, self-motivated, works well with others.
• Capable of developing motion graphics from concept through delivery
• for on-air promotion as well as social media.
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be available to work on site in Stamford, CT
• Willing to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience
• BA or BFA within graphic design studies, advertising design or a related field
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily After Effects,
• Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Working knowledge of Cinema 4D (Arnold, Redshift, X-Particles, Turbulence FD a plus)
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment, subject to legally required exemptions.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g40wo7-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.