Reporting to the Director of Art, the Motion Designer will sit within the Creative Services Team working across the portfolio of channels and will be responsible for implementing the On Air, Off Air and Digital creative strategy as set by the Director of Art & Head of Creative.
• To implement On Air, Off Air, and Digital Creative solutions to the range of programming, marketing, digital and global needs as set out within the strategy.
• To work collaboratively or independently either as part of a wider project or within a self-contained brief.
• To work in partnership with Global as and when required in addition to local reporting.
• To be a global brand guardian and ensure brand compliance and consistency at all times.
• To use creative to drive performance in territory and meet local business objectives.
• To work with all wider creative, editorial and marketing teams to deliver integrated work.
• To keep abreast of design and technology trends to maintain innovation and freshness.
• To be an energetic/enthusiastic team member sharing ideas and best practices.
• To achieve all requested outcomes on time and on budget.
• Solid graphic design foundation including excellent typography, confident and informed use of color, natural sense of balanced composition, and an eye for beautiful aesthetic.
• Strong conceptual thinking.
• Proven knowledge of moving image and current animation techniques.
• Previous experience and proven track record of working within either broadcast, advertising, or a design agency.
• Good knowledge and understanding of branding and how to adhere to guidelines and intelligently evolve them when required.
• Ability to work and function within a busy and sometimes stressful environment whilst remaining composed and clear headed.
• Strong ability to work autonomously, or as part of team.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good presentation skills and an ability to clearly express rationale behind design decisions.
• Good idea generation ability both as an individual and as part of a team.
• The ability to work across a multitude of projects simultaneously.
• Good time management with the ability to work to strict deadlines, delivering finished creative on time and on budget.
• A solid and creative portfolio, showcasing innovative design solutions.
• Good knowledge of production and technical processes to deliver creative for broadcast, digital and print.
• Proven ability to work in a design team within a collaborative, dynamic and positive environment.
• Strong working relationships with people in a wide variety of functional areas, such as programming, marketing, creative and online.
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• Bi-lingual (Spanish/English)
• Fluency in graphics and animation software including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and ideally Maxon Cinema 4D although this is not essential.
• Excellent Apple Mac and Windows skills and an understanding of troubleshooting.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89jx6-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.