- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
The motion designer will be responsible for executing creative concepts and producing design projects from concept to completion.
• Conceptualize and design special, animated show-opens and related graphics.
• Design print ads and related material.
• Catalogue graphics, digital media, photographs, and other related research material.
• Review the graphics industry to keep up to date with trends, new processes, and new creative designs.
• Acquire new graphical production techniques through periodicals, seminars, and communicating with others in the graphics community.
• 2 Years Combined Academic training and professional experience of computer graphic design and motion graphics.
• 1 Year experience working with Mac design, adobe, photo shop, adobe illustrator and adobe after effects and editing applications for Broadcast television.
• Fluent Spanish, intermediate English
• Willingness to work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be fully accountable during business hours.
• Editing, sound design, and photography / shooting capabilities.
• Time management- Ability to keep track of personnel and manage multiple projects.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work as a team-player. Ability to perform in a fast-paced and stressful environment.
• Continued self-education of industry standards and technological trends.
• Strong internal candidate identified, qualified candidates urged to apply.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv575w-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.