Audience Growth and Engagement Manager
The Media Planning Manager is responsible for the implementation of targeted promotional communications across multiple media platforms such as Linear, TVE/VOD/.COM and live streaming.
Execution of on-air promotional plans for assigned networks and timely and error free completion of logs.
• Placement of prominent secondary elements such as bugs and snipes that complement network priorities and initiatives.
• Maintain an effective and efficient work order processes.
• Work collaboratively with Creative Strategy and Shared Services teams to ensure owned media plans/elements are deployed.
• Coordinate delivery of all assets with proper messaging is executed in a timely manner.
• Work closely with Programming and Content Operations to stay abreast of schedule, programming initiatives and format changes.
• Work closely with Traffic team throughout the on-air scheduling process to ensure accuracy on logs.
• Coordinate with Ad Sales and Traffic to maximize effective use of unsold ad inventory for promotional use.
• Other duties as assigned
• Undergraduate degree in Marketing, or relevant experience preferred
• English, Spanish (Read/Write/Speak) preferred
• Minimum 2-3 years of TV/Entertainment media planning experience
• Knowledge of US Hispanic market – including local markets nuances
• Extensive experience with media planning software, TIVO preferred
• Experience with traffic software, Sintec preferred
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and assignments concurrently and keep pace in a quickly moving department
• Excellent organizational and time management skills in order to plan and meet deadlines
• Willingness to work weekends and holidays when necessary
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, FL area
• Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical skills
• Willingness to work overtime with short notice