- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
The Marketing Specialist for Telemundo El Paso is responsible for leading external marketing departmental efforts, under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, collaborating with cross functional teams to build and develop strong organic growth.
• Identify new marketing opportunities for the station
• Communicate, implement, and manage marketing campaigns for our program launches
• Oversee local, non-traditional /OOH marketing strategies and campaigns and communicate opportunities to improve coverage on media trade publications. (Sweeps, Station Events, Station Initiatives, Festivals, and press releases).
• Community affairs liaison
• Participate in creative brainstorming sessions to develop marketing campaigns, concepts, and materials such as brochures, flyers, advertising campaigns, promotional campaigns, premiums, etc.
• Develop concepts, design, and copy for press releases, presentations, brochures, Outdoor Billboards, and e-marketing materials.
• Assist with brainstorming, planning and execution with special Network initiatives.
• Develop evaluation post-reports for social media, marketing, talent & press initiatives for Marketing Manager, department & company review.
• Monitor launches & performance of our local and national titles to create and update highlights for local sales team.
• Develop competitive reports after every festival to analyze our advertising exposure on media trade publications in comparison with competition.
Create and update an ROI matrix. Help maintain quarterly promotional inventory and budget.
• Manage, communicate, facilitate, and organize the intricate details pertaining to special marketing and station events, galas, socials, presentations, etc.
• Oversee the orders and delivery of all materials and/or publications for our marketing/branding campaigns and sales materials making sure they meet time, quality & budget requirements.
• Organize weekly meeting to discuss upcoming station activations/promotions/events
• Supervise and train the Telemundo 48 El Paso Brand Ambassador Team
• Assist with the daily input of promotional media traffic on Wide Orbit
• Participate in station external events/initiatives as necessary
• Background in Public Relations, Communications or Marketing related degree or equivalent professional qualification
• Minimum of 3+ years of related experience
• Experience in Graphic Design
• Proven experience in media planning and new media (digital, wireless, VOD, mobile etc.)
• Strong digital and social media experience
• Experience with sales driven promotions resulting in station ROI
• Experience evaluating advertising and grass roots programs
• Ability to interpret and disseminate information
• Experience in developing compelling presentation materials and proposals; formal presentation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe CS, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
• Experience working directly with talent, producers, managers, and media to schedule and supervise interviews, give direction during photo shoots, and manage artists' requirements
• Experience in developing and managing budgets
• Extremely organized, detail oriented and efficient, with sound implementation planning, projects & process managing skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize as necessary. Ability to take initiative to ensure projects are implemented and completed on time, budget and quality standards
• Strong interpersonal & team leadership skills; enthusiasm for working independently and as a member of a team
• Ability to be persuasive, build rapport and credibility with internal and external business partners
• Ability to work with many diverse personalities, superb interpersonal and electronic communication skills
• Understanding of the creative process
• Superior written and oral communication skills with copywriting capabilities; flawless grammar & orthography
Working knowledge of properly using promotional inventory, manage and maintain promotional traffic logs (this would be great if they have this experience but if not we can teach them
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license and excellent drive record
• Willingness to have a flexible schedule, work on weekends, Holidays with short notice
• Must be able to fluently read, write and speak Spanish
• Must possess strong writing skills, both English and Spanish
• Possess problem analysis, judgment, and decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Results driven while maintaining a high level of creativity
• Maintain composure, adaptability and flexibility while navigating through difficult situations
• Self-managed, entrepreneurial spirit and dedicated work ethic
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpyj5x-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.