El Paso, TX
Identify new marketing opportunities for the station.
Communicate, implement and manage marketing campaigns for our program launches.
Oversee local, non-traditional /OOH marketing strategies and campaigns and communicate opportunities to improve coverage on media trade publications. (Sweeps, Station Events, Station Initiatives, Festivals and press releases).
Community affairs liaison.
Participate in creative brainstorming sessions to develop marketing campaigns, concepts and materials such as brochures, flyers, advertising campaigns, promotional campaigns, premiums, etc.
Develop concepts and copy for press releases, presentations, brochures and e-marketing materials.
Assist with brainstorming, planning and execution with special Network initiatives.
Develop evaluation post-reports for marketing, talent & press initiatives for Marketing Manager, department & company review.
Monitor launches & performance of our local and national titles to create and update highlights for local sales team.
Develop competitive reports after every festival to analyze our advertising exposure on media trade publications in comparison with competition.
Create and update an ROI and SOI matrix. Help maintain quarterly promotional inventory and budget.
Manage, communicate, facilitate and organize the intricate details pertaining to special marketing and station events, galas, socials, presentations, etc.
Oversee the orders and delivery of all materials and/or publications for our marketing/branding campaigns and sales materials making sure they meet time, quality & budget requirements.
Organize weekly meeting to discuss upcoming station activations/promotions/events
Supervise and train the Telemundo El Paso Brand Ambassador Team
• Background in Public relations, Communications or Marketing related degree or equivalent professional qualification
• Minimum of 3+ years of related experience
• Proven experience in media planning and new media (digital, wireless, VOD, mobile etc.)
• Strong digital and social media experience
• Experience with sales driven promotions resulting in station ROI
• Experience evaluating advertising and grass roots programs
• Ability to interpret and disseminate information
• Experience in developing compelling presentation materials and proposals; formal presentation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Photoshop
• Experience working directly with talent, producers, managers and media to schedule and supervise interviews, give direction during photo shoots, and manage artists' requirements
• Experience in developing and managing budgets.
• Extremely organized, detail oriented and efficient, with sound implementation planning, projects & process managing skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize as necessary. Ability to take initiative to ensure projects are implemented and completed on time, budget and quality standards.
• Strong interpersonal & team leadership skills; enthusiasm for working independently and as a member of a team.
• Ability to be persuasive, build rapport and credibility with internal and external business partners
• Ability to work with many diverse personalities; superb interpersonal and electronic communication skills.
• Understanding of the creative process.
• Superior written and oral communication skills with copywriting capabilities; flawless grammar & orthography.
• Results driven while maintaining a high level of creativity
• Maintain composure, adaptability and flexibility while navigating through difficult situations
• Self-managed, entrepreneurial spirit and dedicated work ethic.
• Possess problem analysis, judgment, and decision-making and problem-solving skills
Candidate must have a working knowledge of properly using promotional inventory, manage and maintain promotional traffic logs (this would be great if they have this experience but if not we can teach them.
• Willingness to have a flexible schedule; work on weekends, holidays with short notice.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have a valid driver's license and excellent drive record
• Must be able to fluently read, write and speak Spanish.
• Must possess strong writing skills, both English and Spanish.