Digital Campaign Specialist
Beverly Hills, CA
The Advanced Digital Creative Partnerships West Coast team at NBCUniversal is a team of collaborative digital experts representing The Fandango Network (including Fandango, Rotten Tomatoes, Movieclips YouTube and Vudu) and Peacock Kids YouTube.
Our goal is to help our partners engage with high-value audiences by handpicking the very best digital solutions to deliver on business objectives. Advanced Digital is at the forefront of NBCU digital priorities developing our go to market strategies, client specific collateral, and opportunities to work across our entire portfolio. This is the ideal role for a digital marketer with a love for the media landscape that wants to be at the forefront of the digital advertising marketplace.
This candidate will support and contribute to the development of our One Platform Digital strategy, with a focus on The Fandango Network and Youtube. The Specialist will work directly with a Senior Director and Senior Marketing Manager to assist in the ideation and proposal development for client requests (RFPs), as well as assist in the management of executions and performance analysis of sold-through custom digital ad innovations and sponsorships. The Specialist will be responsible for assisting in the creation of and maintaining up-to-date marketing materials including category-specific go-to-market strategies, proactive packages, platform positioning, research, product recaps and case studies.
• Organization: Manage content libraries and maintain a timely cadence for updating marketing materials to ensure sales, network marketing and strategic partners always have access to current strategic solutions.
• Communication: Cultivate relationships, gaining trust and respect, and facilitate efficient, transparent communication with internal cross-functional partners: sales, network marketing, strategic partner liaisons, design, research, and content creative teams.
• Pre-sale process: Attend media/marketing calls with brand advertisers and/or agencies to identify client needs, develop response proposals ensuring content ideas are purposeful, on-brand, and on-strategy, and pitch ideas succinctly & effectively.
• Post-sale process: Oversee the execution of custom digital ad innovations and sponsorships sold to brand advertisers by serving as a centralized point of contact and ensuring that all stakeholders are consistently informed and adhering to the terms of the deal.
• Analysis: Evaluate the success of ad solutions and sponsorship packages by establishing data-driven insights based on performance metrics and client feedback. Aid in the enhancement of marketing strategies by interpreting results and communicating recommendations to sales, marketing and product teams.
• Minimum 3 years of experience
• Clear, concise communication skills with the ability to prioritize and project manage complex projects from start to finish
• Experience interfacing with clients and sales teams
• Comfortable using PowerPoint, Keynote and Photoshop to create aesthetically pleasing materials to share with clients
• Must be willing to work in Beverly Hills, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Has high standards for work, excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills plus solid attention to detail
• Team oriented; Ability to effectively take direction and apply learnings to everyday responsibilities; can-do attitude
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and creative writing skills
• Proven ability to partner effectively with team members from multiple organizational functions (e.g. sales, creative, research, production) at varying levels of seniority both internally and with external media agencies and advertisers
• Excellence at maintaining diplomacy, composure and effectiveness through written and verbal communication
• Dynamic and effective presentation/public speaking skills
• Comfort dealing with ambiguity and learning on the job
• A self-motivator who can take limited direction and produce tangible results tackling problems completely and with total ownership
• Ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests, and issues and develop options for paths forward when necessary
• Creative confidence and an ability to contribute ideas in a creative group atmosphere
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o1vm-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.