The Marketing Manager position is responsible for working with key NBCUniversal stakeholders, internally and externally, to market and increase NBCUniversal Advertising Sales' One Platform through the power of audience engagement & content for both our Agency and Client Partnership teams. Additionally, this position will help drive demand across all NBCU Advanced Digital products & partnerships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sales Collateral and Materials: Build and develop platform and audience-driven marketing campaigns that amplify the benefits of content, ad platforms and increases visibility with agencies, clients and partners including sales presentations, trade website/online media kit, sales videos, one-sheets, creative assets, email blasts, etc.
• Internal Communication: Support inbound marketing requests and liaise with all appropriate internal groups: Ad Sales, Creative Partnerships, Consumer Marketing, Research, Network partners, etc., to facilitate seamless, efficient and transparent communication
• Results, Reporting and Renewals: Support pre/post-sell process (e.g., support team in building collateral during the pre-sell process to working on recap presentations for the post-sell process). Work collaboratively with counterparts across Sales to refine and enhance ad sales communication for the NBCU Platform
• Client Experience: Oversee event management (content strategy, event ideation, branding, list management & execution) in collaboration with corporate events on immersive & one-of-a-kind experiences that helps build sales relationships and positions NBCU as best-in-class in the marketplace
• 5-6 years of experience with an agency, client or media company sales organization background, where the individual was responsible for supporting team in the development of presentations, sponsorship, creative and promotion
• Ability to project manage marketing campaigns including branding, collateral, merchandise & event execution in a timely manner while remaining on budget.
• Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work at the office in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• General understanding of advertising marketplace across various platforms
• Experience in media marketing and the advertising sales process
• Strong interpersonal skills (i.e., the ability to interact with all levels of management)
• Self-Starter with strong organizational, project & event management skills
• Ability to tell compelling stories by distilling and analyzing data into insights, positioning and value propositions
• A positive & flexible attitude
• A detail-oriented individual with the ability to work in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment on multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Highly innovative with positive energy
• Excellent oral and written skills
• A comprehensive understanding of the suite of Microsoft Office tools, other presentation platforms, etc. (Photoshop experience is preferred)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmw4w6-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.