Specialist, One Platform Marketing
New York, NY
The Marketing Manager position is responsible for working with key NBCUniversal stakeholders, internally and externally, to market and increase NBCUniversal Advertising Sales' One Platform through the power of audience engagement & content for both our Agency and Client Partnership teams. Additionally, this position will help drive demand across all NBCU Advanced Digital products & partnerships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sales Collateral and Materials: Build and develop platform and audience-driven marketing campaigns that amplify the benefits of content, ad platforms and increases visibility with agencies, clients and partners including sales presentations, trade website/online media kit, sales videos, one-sheets, creative assets, email blasts, etc.
• Internal Communication: Support inbound marketing requests and liaise with all appropriate internal groups: Ad Sales, Creative Partnerships, Consumer Marketing, Research, Network partners, etc., to facilitate seamless, efficient and transparent communication.
• Results, Reporting and Renewals: Support pre/post-sell process (e.g., support team in building collateral during the pre-sell process to working on recap presentations for the post-sell process). Work collaboratively with counterparts across Sales to refine and enhance ad sales communication for the NBCU Platform.
• Client Experience: Oversee event management (content strategy, event ideation, branding, list management & execution) in collaboration with corporate events on immersive & one-of-a-kind experiences that helps build sales relationships and positions NBCU as best-in-class in the marketplace.
• Prefer 5-6 years of experience with an agency, client or media company sales organization background, where the individual was responsible for supporting team in the development of presentations, sponsorship, creative and promotion
• Ability to project manage marketing campaigns including branding, collateral, merchandise & event execution in a timely manner while remaining on budget.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work at the office in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• General understanding of advertising marketplace across various platforms
• Experience in media marketing and the advertising sales process
• Strong interpersonal skills (i.e., the ability to interact with all levels of management)
• Self-Starter with strong organizational, project & event management skills
• Ability to tell compelling stories by distilling and analyzing data into insights, positioning and value propositions
• A positive & flexible attitude
• A detail-oriented individual with the ability to work in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment on multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Highly innovative with positive energy
• Excellent oral and written skills
• A comprehensive understanding of the suite of Microsoft Office tools, other presentation platforms, etc. (Photoshop experience is preferred)