One Platform Marketing (OPM) team collaborates, curates, creates and connects all networks and platforms on behalf of advertising clients across the NBCUniversal ecosystem, from local to global.
Our integrated marketing solutions span multiple networks across the Entertainment, Lifestyle, News, Sports and Hispanic networks, Strategic Partnerships and divisions of NBCUniversal.
This position reports to the Vice President of One Platform Marketing. This candidate will support and contribute to the development and implementation of full-funnel marketing strategies and creative solutions for brand clients informed by Consumer, Cultural, Category and Client insights that leverage the NBCUniversal and Sky Media portfolio of local to global properties, products, and strategic partners: multi-network, multi-genre (sports, entertainment, lifestyle, Hispanic), scripted, reality, and multi-platform initiatives. Candidates ideally will have a full-bodied background of planning agency, brand advertiser, TV and digital experience while providing category-specific knowledge and experience in developing holistic solutions that generate revenue and ROI for brands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ideate and lead cross portfolio marketing and creative solutions for agency/category specific advertising partners
• Liaison for designated agency portals and all categories
• Marketing Strategy: Synthesize brand advertiser client direction, sales strategy, cultural/market trends, and consumer insights into compelling strategic platforms that focus thinking and spark creative ideation
• Communication: Cultivate relationships, gaining trust and respect, and facilitate efficient, transparent communication with internal cross-functional partners: sales, network marketing, strategic partner liaisons, design, research, and content creative teams.
• Cross-platform dexterity: Develop and communicate ideas that stretch across platforms, leveraging them creatively and effectively in service of the idea, the client advertiser, and the consumer (linear, digital, mobile, social, VOD, second-screen, etc.)
• Pre-sale process: Attend media/marketing calls with brand advertisers and/or agencies to identify client needs, lead internal briefing sessions of cross-disciplinary teams, develop response proposals ensuring content ideas are purposeful, on-brand, and on-strategy, and pitch ideas succinctly & effectively
• Visual storytelling: Weave insights and ideas into compelling, coherent stories using PowerPoint and other desktop design applications
• Post-sale process: Oversee the execution of multi-platform campaign packages sold to brand advertisers by serving as a centralized point of contact and ensuring that all stakeholders are consistently informed and adhering to the terms of the deal
• Four-year degree (B.A.,B.S) from an accredited college of university or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of professional experience ideally at an advertising, branded content, media agency, media company or sales organization
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Has high standards for work, excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills plus solid attention to detail
• Team oriented; Ability to effectively take direction and apply learnings to everyday responsibilities; can-do attitude
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and creative writing skills
• Proven ability to partner effectively with team members from multiple organizational functions (e.g. sales, creative, research, production) at varying levels of seniority both internally and with external media agencies and advertisers
• Excellence at maintaining diplomacy, composure and effectiveness through written and verbal communication.
• Dynamic and effective presentation/public speaking skills.
• Comfort dealing with ambiguity and learning on the job
• A self-motivator who can take limited direction and produce tangible results tackling problems completely and with total ownership
• Ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests, and issues and develop options for paths forward when necessary
• Creative confidence and an ability to contribute ideas in a creative group atmosphere
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0nwkj-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.