NBCU is seeking a One Platform Development Manager to join its growing team of creative and development marketing specialists who deliver unmatched innovative solutions for its stellar roster of new and existing digital and on-air clients. This position is based in NYC.
The One Platform Development Manager will be responsible for working across WWE Live Event programming on NBCU to develop and execute revenue generating marketing solutions for clients that entertain our audiences and fans. Reporting to the One Platform Development Director, Live Events, this position will play an active role in supporting the creation, management and oversight of marketing partnerships from ideation through final delivery.
CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT & EXECUTION
• Contribute to the development and positioning of new integrated marketing opportunities: identify high-interest 360 experiences, new on-air and site-specific content features, evergreen and tentpole solutions and emerging ad platforms that will serve as compelling thought starters for client conversations (proactive sales support)
• Create ideas that can incorporate WWE programming with complementary programming across the NBCU portfolio of properties as a larger One Platform opportunity for our clients
• Develop revenue-generating, multi-platform packaging strategies for WWE Live Event programming
• Identify and package new ad opportunities around key product offerings, including Digital, Mobile and Social Media experiences
• Educate internal constituents on marketing solutions and drive top-of-mind awareness of WWE offerings within Sales
• Manage and execute a multitude of advertiser campaigns with ability to multitask
INTERNAL PARTNER COMMUNICATION & FACILITATION
• Cultivate relationships with all appropriate internal groups (sales, marketing, research, editorial, branded content, etc.) to facilitate efficient and transparent communication
• Prioritize and track opportunities; manage opportunity timelines, workflow and report team progress to Director & Vice President on a regular basis
• Manage analysis of property post completion, working with research and sales team to deliver accurate results and growth opportunities for the future
• Minimum 5 years of related experience, including on-set production
• Genuine passion for WWE/Sports Entertainment programming
• Proven ability to create and successfully execute digital/social/multi-platform solutions and impactful brand narratives
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBC Universal's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program (Internal Only)
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Solutions-oriented thinker who can operate within a large organization and has a proven ability to get things done, while managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to balance Production needs with Client expectations
• Passionate about WWE/Sports Entertainment
• Strong ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests and issues on the client, sales and production sides
• Adjusts communication style to different people and situations
• Ability to create best-in-class, innovative client solutions with the consumer in mind
• Strong organizational, project management, analytical and research related skills
• Excellent writing and storytelling skills
• Experience running paid ad campaigns on social platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Snap and Instagram
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and creative development
• Understanding of the promotion / content development process and experience executing promotions
• Strong interpersonal skills - with the ability to work with interdepartmental teams and external clients
• Familiarity with the standard digital audience and social analytics tools (Omniture, @Plan, comScore, etc.) and ability to derive insights from the data is a plus
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Photoshop and a working knowledge of SharePoint & Salesforce
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1xbj-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.