NBCU is seeking a One Platform Development Manager to join its growing team of creative and development marketing specialists who deliver unmatched innovative solutions for its stellar roster of new and existing digital and on-air clients. This position is based in NYC.
The One Platform Development Manager will be responsible for working across NBCU Cable's slate of Reality programming to develop and execute revenue generating marketing solutions for clients that entertain our audiences and fans. Reporting to the One Platform Development Senior Director, this position will play an active role in supporting the creation, management and oversight of marketing partnerships from ideation through final delivery.
CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT & EXECUTION
• Contribute to the development and positioning of new integrated marketing opportunities: identify high-interest 360 experiences, new on-air and site-specific content features, evergreen and tentpole solutions and emerging ad platforms that will serve as compelling thought starters for client conversations (proactive sales support)
• Spearhead the development of digital & social-first packages that support the audience growth department in building & diversifying audiences across the ELG's digital ecosystem
• Manage all day-to-day aspects of client campaigns, including in-show integrations & out of show opportunities, both internally among network stakeholders and with One Platform Marketing, sales/clients
• Develop multi-platform revenue driving packaging strategies for Reality Genre programming in Cable
• Collaborate to identify, develop and properly package new ad opportunities around key product offerings Audio, Digital, Mobile and Social Media experiences
• Execute and Manage Sales Campaigns: Oversee the post-sale process of marketing campaigns; Manage element delivery and client expectations, while maximizing campaign delivery
• Educate internal constituents on marketing solutions and drive top of mind awareness of Originals' offerings within sales organization
INTERNAL PARTNER COMMUNICATION & FACILITATION
• Cultivate relationships with all appropriate internal groups (sales, marketing, research, editorial, branded content, etc.) to facilitate efficient and transparent communication
• Prioritize and track opportunities; manage opportunity timelines, workflow and report team progress to Senior Director & Vice President on regular basis
• Manage analysis of property post completion, working with research and sales team to deliver accurate results and growth opportunities to future.
• Minimum 7 years of related experience, including on-set production experience
• Passion for NBCU Original programming, with emphasis on the reality genre
• Proven ability to create and successfully execute digital/social/multi-platform solutions and impactful brand narratives
• Bachelor's degree
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBC Universal's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program (Internal Only)
• Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Solutions-oriented thinker who can operate within a large organization and has a proven ability to get things done while managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to balance production needs with Client expectations; acting as primary liaison between the two
• Passionate about reality television/digital media space and creating best-in-class, innovative client solutions
• Strong ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests and issues on the client, sales and production sides
• Adjusts communication style to different people and situations
• Ability to create best-in-class, innovative client solutions with the consumer in mind
• Strong organizational, project management, analytical and research related skills
• Excellent writing and storytelling skills
• Experience running paid ad campaigns on social platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Snap and Instagram
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and the creative development process
• Understanding of the promotion / content development process and experience executing promotions
• Strong interpersonal skills - with the ability to work with interdepartmental teams and external clients
• Familiarity with the standard digital audience and social analytics tools (Omniture, @Plan, comScore, etc.) and ability to derive insights from the data is a plus
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Photoshop and a working knowledge of SharePoint & Salesforce