About us and the role
From NBCUniversal, hayu is the first and only all-reality subscription video-on-demand service of its kind – available in 27 markets globally across: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK on a full array of devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, connected TVs and selected consoles) at www.hayu.com
Over 300 shows and over 8,000 episodes are downloadable to watch-on-the-go, including Keeping Up With the Kardashians and its spin-offs – along with The Real Housewives, Below Deck and Million Dollar Listing franchises. The majority of US shows debut on the service the same day as their US launch.
A brilliant opportunity to join a unique SVOD service at a hugely exciting time and play an integral role in the growth of the brand internationally. The Marketing Manager will play a crucial role delivering key marketing activities spanning multiple channels including ATL, TTL and BTL alongside partnerships and events across a number of European territories to drive our DTC and B2B platforms.
The role requires strong collaboration with wider marketing team functions such as acquisition, retention, social and research whilst working closely with the commercial team and senior management. The role will support the Marketing Director based in London (working remotely until early 2022) to interpret the overarching global brand strategy and execute campaigns that resonate locally and meet business objectives.
The successful candidate will be as passionate about reality TV as they are about marketing combined with thirst to work in a digital, data driven business. They will need to be capable of building out strategy, developing and creating tactical campaigns, manage stakeholders both internally (creative, finance, legal, research, content, commercial and product) as well as external parties such as commercial partners and PR agencies. A balanced creative and analytical mindset is required alongside the ability to work as part of a fast-paced team.
Now in the 5th year of operations the hayu business has experienced rapid growth in a short period of time, and the environment is hard working, fast paced and collaborative.
• Work with the Senior Marketing Team in the creation of territory strategies and campaigns to build annual marketing plans to drive awareness and subscription objectives
• Work with multiple B2B partners across media, tech and telco's in order to co-create and execute effective marketing activity to drive core consumer metrics
• Own and manage territory budgets including day to day financial management of POs and invoicing
• Act as brand champion for hayu working with the marketing team to continuously evaluate and refine the brand proposition alongside ensuring creative alignment and tone of voice across all media touch points
• Manage media agencies to develop good fit marketing plans for territories
• Manage the creative concepting, briefing and workflow with in house and external creative teams
• Ensure local compliance for all marketing activity in territory
• Leverage available data and insights from the insight and analytics teams to develop activity that is targeted and delivers results
• Identify territory qualitative and quantitative research opportunities that help inform direction of marketing campaigns
• Work closely with internal PR lead on consumer and trade comms and where needed manage local territory PR agencies/freelancers
• Build close collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across Finance, Commercial, Product, Content and Legal
• Create presentations and pitches for the wider team, for both internal stakeholders and external partners
• Work cohesively with the PR and social team to create and execute brand activations, identify good fit influencers and ensure alignment across all channels
• Work cross functionally to set up, create and execute promotional offers and partnerships
• Support other territory leads on key campaigns and share knowledge and post campaign results
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Proven track record of defining strategy and translating to tactical plans
• Experience in managing commercial partnerships
• Sound financial acumen in order to manage budgets, analyze efficiency of marketing initiatives and support the overall corporate financial objectives
• Able to demonstrate 360 integrated campaigns and track record of working on ATL ad campaigns
• Eye for detail and flair for creative
• Strong communicator that is able to influence whilst facilitating dialogue
• Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong digital marketing literacy and an understanding of managing digital brands
• Strong understanding of media planning and execution
• Experienced in managing creative campaigns through to delivery
• 5+ years experience in a B2C brand role, within media, entertainment industry, or digital female brand
• Bachelor's degree or relevant marketing experience
• Highly desirable:
• SVOD/OTT experience highly desirable
• Enjoyment and strong knowledge of reality TV
• Experience of working on brands with a female millennial consumer
• Experience working across Ireland/ Nordics/ Benelux
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Must be internationally mobile
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Strong analytical
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
please see above
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbovwe-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.