• Responsible for all legal documentation to include but not limited to submitting all request for contracts with corresponding exhibits, attachments and financial documentation. Tracking contract status. Notify legal when contracts need to be completed.
• Obtain NDAs for vendors, track status, submit to legal.
• Support legal with correct VFX vendor information.
• Submit and track all content security obligations.
• Research new vendors and check vendor availability.
• Check and track freelance availability.
• Maintain all VFX databases.
• Submit and track credits and waivers.
• Maintain Box accounts for each film.
• Work with internal production support group to set up new projects.
• Producer's Toolkit upkeep and submission to new teams.
• Coordinate, track, and distribute in-house VFX equipment.
• Coordinate Wrap Book submission from production.
• Wrangle VFX show break-a-parts as show wraps.
• Track storage materials.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in Visual Effects either in studio or with a Visual Effects vendor
• Proficient with File Maker Pro, Excel, Word, Entourage, FTP, Quicktime
• Demonstrates successful organizational skills and ability to prioritize job responsibilities
• Willing to work in office
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate and successfully support several key stakeholders, across the studio and on production.
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles.
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Bachelor's Degree
• MAC Experience
• Previous studio experience
• Highly organized
• Excellent communication skills
• Works Independently
• Demonstrates ability to work on cross-functional teams.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3021q-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.