Each day Universal Studios Hollywood creates unforgettable experiences for our guests from around the world. We bring to life the ultimate Hollywood experience with our real working movie studio and heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world's most popular movies and TV shows. USH offers something for everyone from thrill seekers to movie lovers to family fun for all ages. Our Team Members are passionate individuals who create memorable moments whether it's on the studio lot, or in our conference rooms, theaters, or kitchens. We believe in the talent of our team members. It's our passion and commitment to excellence that drives our business to succeed in everything we do across the park. We believe in a culture of family and fun, here you can make a difference and build your career!
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an impact.
• Oversee development, training, tracking, and auditing of ride compliance safety for Attractions and Studio Tour
• Oversee DOSH Operations Ride Audits, Inspections, and Major Modifications
• Maintain and coordinate alignment of Global Universal Parks policies and procedures
• Oversee New Ride Commissioning
• Oversee change requests, development, and updating of SOP/GOP's for USH/CW Operations
• Supervise the job duties and development of Operations Compliance Document Writer and Auditor
• Partner with multiple departments
• Special Projects and other duties as assigned.
• This position is required to be performed full-time from an NBCUniversal-designated worksite.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $70,000 - $80,000 (bonus eligible)
• 3-5 years of operations management/team leadership experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must be proficient in MS Word & Excel including basic technical writing
• Proven ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees, management, and line personnel.
• Proven ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Self-starter and motivated to achieve company goals and objectives
• Must be familiar with theme park functions and operations, particularly as it relates to physical plant design and use.
• Willingness to work on weekends, holidays and nights as required
• Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year college or university or equivalent experience required.
• Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
• Proven leadership skills with the ability to act independently and use sound judgment.
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects and task simultaneously.
• Should have proficiency or familiarity with SharePoint
• Organized problem solver with strong ability to troubleshoot. Proactive and innovative thinker.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Theme Park operations knowledge.
• Theme Park training knowledge.
• Experience with ride compliance.
• Degree in Business or related field.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz29wn-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.