Universal City, CA
Summary: The Manager of Local Digital Campaign Management will be responsible for managing and supporting a group of Local Digital Campaign Managers. Lead the day-to-day workflow for local digital campaign tactics. This includes co-leading briefings, capturing and disseminating action items and next steps, and working with the digital operations leads to ensure that all campaign processes are executed effectively and efficiently.
• Management and training of a Local Digital Campaign Management team
• Work with internal team to ensure the digital process and workflow is effective and efficient
• Planning approval and guidance
• System management for billing, invoicing, and revenue allocation
• Local and National support and approval with Operative One (Order Management System)
• Management and monitoring of all planning requests and responses
• Oversight of all post-sales campaign pacing and delivery
• Rolling out pertinent information and documentation
• Assist in managing team wiki with new information, and documentation
• Contribute to the weekly Digital Campaign Manager briefings
• Responding to appropriate email questions from local and national campaign managers
• Participate in Manager level meetings to discuss better processes or needed rollouts to help support the Pre and Post Sales Processes
Demonstrate a willingness to work as part of a team by being service oriented, responsive and reliable when helping co-workers to accomplish their jobs/tasks at hand. Establish and cultivate positive working relationships with Partners and be a ''go to'' person and a resource for the company. Should be willing to do any task large or small to facilitate the project assigned.
Decision Making/Problem Solving
Demonstrate the ability to make effective and timely decisions by using good judgment that will have a favorable outcome and a positive impact on all jobs. Anticipate roadblocks before they happen and gauge when to bring in senior leadership. Build confidence and respect of co-workers by flagging potential problems, addressing concerns and providing innovative solutions in a timely fashion.
• 2-3 years managing an operations team. Preferably with a lean toward planning and campaign fulfillment
• Ability to manage and prioritize a large volume of projects with tight deadlines from conception to completion
• Understanding of trafficking and ad server systems
• Post Sales operations expert
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to be a great teammate as well as motivate a team
• Proactive and inventive
• Flexible and able to quickly adapt to change
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7e9b6-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.