Universal City, CA
Develop and execute creative, innovative, integrated media plans for Universal's theatrical, PVOD and home entertainment releases to deliver best possible ROI in a fast-paced and evolving media landscape. Ensures the execution of media elements aligned to plan strategy and focuses on management of essential details and information flow.
• Manage Search and Social campaigns for designated film releases, including targeting and key word approval, plan formulation and execution, testing, product updates, creative updates and optimization for general market and multicultural audiences.
• Responsible for trailer launch digital media plans inclusive of Social, Search, Video and site-direct media.
• Apply Research and Testing data to media plan tactics (creative testing, social metrics, VTR, campaign reporting, tracking, etc.)
• Review digital details documents from media agency in depth for general market and multicultural.
• Coordinate closely with the digital marketing teams to support campaign deployment across all media and Custom programs.
• Manage optimizations in the PVOD transactional phase.
• Track overall upfront spending with select digital partners and allocate earned added value.
• Develop Outdoor recommendations, presenting to upper management for approval.
• Negotiate wildposting plans and locations.
• Secure approved recommendations with media agency and direct sale vendors.
• Manage outdoor upfront and perm allocations, including annual market evaluation rides.
• Media Department liaison with creative and print production department, including managing timelines for all outdoor creative.
• Provide POVs to the team on emerging media options and/or new vendors.
Television and Radio
• Review Local Television and National/Local Radio and Digital Audio buys.
• Plan and execute cross platform Awards campaigns, when applicable.
• Authorize and review Comcast Spotlight buys.
• Preliminary review of Hispanic schedules prior to submission to Director for approval.
Planning and Process
• Responsible for the development and review of documents for high-level internal and filmmaker meetings, collected by the media coordinator.
• Supervise weekly media recap memos for senior management when films are in flight.
• Review media plan documents from media agencies.
• Actively participate in brainstorms for assigned films.
• Participate in opportunistic projects, pilots and taskforces.
• 3+ years of experience at an advertising agency, client or entertainment company working with a marketing organization in a strategic role
• Bachelor's degree
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o6bx-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.