Sr Manager, Brand Strategy & Engagement
Universal City, CA
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service. Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an impact.
Seeking an International In-Theater & Event Marketing Manager to drive box office and increase awareness across our film slate through transformative, authentic, and memorable consumer and B2B experiences. In this role, the Manager will lead in development, planning and executing international trade events, in theatre creative, territory activations and key B2B and B2C events. Key responsibilities include strategic direction, creative plans, internal alignment, briefing and management of agency partners, and onsite management during key international consumer and B2B events. This individual will partner with the International SVP and HO marketing team, territories, distribution, external agency partners and global cross-functional groups to create cultural event experiences around the world.
• Work with SVP to ensure priorities, projects, and plans are aligned with our International HO goals and territory needs
• Managing campaigns from start to finish – budget management, creative execution, production, décor, venue selection, sponsorship integration, talent/filmmaker approvals and interdepartmental communication.
• Manage logistics for event venue selection - vendors, staffing, show production, security coordination, creative/branding, talent travel, onsite fan experience and local marketing partnership relationships
• Create and produce innovative in cinema campaigns from creative development to production to drive awareness and box office
• Partner with regional offices on trade events including managing territory requests, approving content, and building presentations
• Project management of territory initiatives which include organizing, approving, and planning of activities that amplify film messaging and word of mouth
• Review and manage B2B and B2C tactics using a solid understanding of advertising and company values
• Manage complex marketing programs involving HO office department, cross-functional teams, and international markets
• Must work and interact effectively and professionally with all levels of our global organization
• Must maintain company values, policies, and standards
• Bachelor's degree required in marketing
• 2+ years of relevant experience in International Marketing
• International travel will be required
• Ability to work non-traditional hours as many events occur in the evening and/or on weekends
• Experience in developing effective marketing strategies and plans that drive business goals
• Experience in studio or network Events
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills and ability to pay attention to details under deadline pressure
• Motivated and passionate professional who can multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with talent, senior executives, and peers
• Must be a team player who is able to work in an open and collaborative environment
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information with absolute discretion
• Comfortability to make decisions and recommendations without having all details finalized
• Exceptional attention to detail –meticulous and detailed oriented candidates only
• Strong written and verbal communication and creative presentation skills a must
• Genuine love of all kinds of film and pop culture is a plus
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary range: $80,000 -$105,000; bonus eligible
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0jvom-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.