• The Manager of In-Theater Marketing will execute in-theater marketing strategies and executions – this includes, project management, negotiation of marketing support, communications with exhibitors and the opportunity to create best in class in-theater marketing partnerships and promotions. This role will execute a wide range of exhibitor marketing efforts, including, but not limited to digital, physical and experiential. This role will project manage on special projects related to film titles from Universal Pictures and Focus Features, as assigned.
Oversee on-going communications and deployment of campaign marketing materials and digital/social assets. Knowledge of theater capabilities and opportunities is preferred.
Oversee payment of vendors, budgets and paying of invoices, as needed. This role supports the Director of In-Theater Marketing and the overall In-Theatre Marketing Team. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of tasks to manage. Enthusiasm to explore new ideas and opportunities to grow the theatrical audience.
• In-Theater Marketing:
• Project Management/Select title marketing management
• Build pitch decks and campaign summary reports
• Collaboration with exhibitors and internal/external partners
• Execution of in-theater marketing projects from start to finish
• 3-5 years of theatrical distribution and/or marketing and industry experience preferred
• Presentation and design skills/ Design and proficiency in Keynote and Powerpoint a must
• Exemplary organizational and follow-up skills - able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Administrative experience/Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Adobe suite (photoshop, illustrator, etc) experience a plus
• Resourceful problem solver; strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Understanding of digital marketing/3+ years of social media experience preferred
• Interested candidates submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if the Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols
• Undergraduate degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2qn77-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.