Senior Financial Analyst- Fca
Universal City, CA
• Drive and Manage all aspects of Home Video Participation Statement Reporting and assist in the throughput and management of Theatrical Statement Reporting
• Perform highly detailed statement reconciliations with General Ledger trial balances and communicate with HV Finance to ensure accurate reporting and discrepancy analysis
• Responsible for ensuring statements/reports are submitted to required parties within the monthly deadlines to ensure contractual compliance
• Work with HV Finance/Paris IT to ensure proper account mapping in the reporting system
• Work with contract setup team to ensure proper title reporting and adherence to contractual requirements
• Work with IT to provide input and innovate statement preparation process
• Manage certain aspects of the Theatrical Statement Reporting Process including analyzation and review of statement data and theory
• Audit System results to ensure accuracy and compliance to contractual terms and obligations and send inquiries to the business units regarding discrepancies
• Partner in the development of process improvements projects with IT and the Director of Process Analytics
• Handle inquiries from internal/external parties
• Work with internal audit team to research 3rd party audit queries
• Train and mentor staff
• Assist with Special Projects as needed
• BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• Background with 3-5 years of participations, accounting, or finance experience in the entertainment industry.
• Ability to work independently as well as the ability to effectively communicate and lead a team is essential for success in this role
• Solid knowledge of Excel and SAP, PARIS experience preferred.
• Experience in working with IT in developing system enhancements
• Excellent Communication Skills with customers as well as internal stakeholders
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered (note job#: )
• Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have a valid driver's license (if applicable).
• Detail Oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional analytical orientation
• Strong work ethic
• Flexible mindset to be able to take on new challenges outside of the job description as they arise
• Innovative orientation
• Proactive approach to problem solving
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvn5v7-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.