We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
Universal Products & Experiences Overview:
Universal Products & Experiences (UP&E) globally drives the expansion and elevation of NBCUniversal's iconic collection of brands, intellectual properties, characters, and stories based on the company's extensive portfolio of properties created by Universal Pictures, Illumination, DreamWorks Animation and NBCUniversal Television and Streaming. The division executes this through innovative physical and digital products, engaging retail and product experiences across our expansive global theme park destinations (for both owned and 3rd party IP), location-based venues, e-commerce product platforms, and retailers around the world. Along with global brand strategy and creative, UP&E's three lines of business include Consumer Products, Games and Digital Platforms, as well as Theme Parks Products & Retail. UP&E is a division of Universal Parks & Resorts, part of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation. https://www.universalproductsexperiences.com/
Universal Products & Experiences is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce of the highest caliber. We are committed to fostering equitable and inclusive environments that honor the experiences, perspectives, and uniqueness of each colleague.
It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Universal Products & Experiences is a division that creates and extends quality entertainment that positively impacts audiences through universally engaging stories, play and experiences.
The Manager, Finance is an integral member of the NBCUniversal Consumer Products finance team, responsible for providing operational and financial support to the Consumer Products team. The primary focus will be Cost financial planning and analysis, including ROI analysis to drive cost-effective operations. The qualified candidate must be able to multi-task and balance priorities on competing initiatives and deadlines.
• Prepare and lead all cost related aspects/meetings (COS, Overhead, Agent Commission) for annual budget, quarterly forecasts & close cycles, monthly pacing, long range planning with Global and regional team (Franchise/Retail/Finance) for regular updates, financial support and monitor spend
• Prepare Global Cost decks and own variance analysis
• Support Finance Director with Global P&L
• Finance Lead/contact for NAM COS Forecast and Budget process
• Challenge team on ROI for key spending areas/initiatives that supports the Global Consumer Products Group growth domestic and international
• Approve Purchase Orders, create & maintain WBSE codes, actualize costs in the models, work with accounting on accrual, closing and other ad hoc requests (e.g Subscription's allocations etc)
• Create and maintain financial models, summary, and historical files for easy access of the data
• Assist on the Revenue Forecast
• Update and Maintain T&E Process
• Assist with integration and implementation of new reporting systems / work with IT
• Lead/assist with special projects and other duties as assigned/ ad Hoc reporting and analysis
• Bachelor's Degree in finance or related field
• Minimum 4 years' experience in finance and/or accounting
• Cost management experience required (2+ years)
• Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency and experience with SAP required
• Power Query Experience
• Ability to interact with all levels of management
• General accounting knowledge required
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Applicant must be a team player and be able to work with a variety of personalities
• Strong leadership skills and ability to work across multiple divisions
• Takes initiative and lead projects
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in this fast- paced environment
• Detail oriented
• Proactive approach to problem solving including analytical and information system skills
• Strong work ethic and follow through
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments and work well under pressure
• Must be accurate, highly organized with great attention to detail
• Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary range: $85,000 - $115,000 (bonus eligible)
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjyq3w-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.