The Manager is an integral part of the Entertainment Program Strategy team for E! & Universal Kids. This role's primary focus is program scheduling for E!'s linear network. This position will report to the Senior Director of Program Strategy. It is based in the Universal City, CA office.
• Build and optimize the E! program schedule, utilizing current and historical performance data, with consideration for organizational priorities, seasonality, competitive schedules and events.
• Maintain scheduling strategy documents; update and distribute schedule information to internal and external teams.
• Manage movie inventory and build long-term movie calendars for planning purposes.
• Serve as point person to ensure metadata and listings accuracy across all systems and platforms.
• Assist with long-range scheduling projections for financial planning cycles.
• Participate in ideation and execution of new programming strategies, stunts and events.
• Manage series metadata process, inputting episodic titles, descriptions and more for all series inventory.
• Complete and distribute various reports to internal and external partners.
• As part of the larger Entertainment Program Strategy group, take on new ad-hoc projects and train as back-up to other members of the department.
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years of prior staff experience in program scheduling, media planning or network research is preferred.
• Should possess strong understanding of Nielsen ratings, deep interest in network scheduling and strategic planning, plus a passion for and knowledge of TV & streaming content.
• Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
• A resourceful self-starter who wants to learn more, can build strong relationships with peers, independently problem solve, productively multitask, and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
• Respects and maintains confidentiality and discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
• Collaborative team player who is willing to assist in a variety of tasks across the department and larger organization.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications, Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxy03o-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.