QA Analyst, Digital Sales Operations
New York, NY
The Ad Product and Integrations team owns advertising features and requirements at scale across NBCU's websites, apps, and distributed content. We are subject matter experts for existing ad products and processes, and build stories around emerging ad technology and requirements for integration into our digital supply. We analyze the needs of the business, and collaborate with brand leads, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure premium quality, ad-supported environments are available for NBCU's viewers.
Core Responsibilities include:
• Develop a deep understanding of the business objectives, impacts, and requirements of NBCU's advertising products and how they fit into the industry landscape
• Track ad feature support and health across partner endpoints. Prioritize enhancements internally and determine a concise and consistent path to improving each endpoint.
• Evaluate stakeholder requests so you can make strategic recommendations, advocate for features, and provide clear progress/status reports for major initiatives.
• Direct the team's creation of user stories, feature guides, and release plans by identifying best practices and leading by example
• Comprehend impacts of new and existing ad features, in order to smoothly operationalize and evangelize ad products for stakeholders. This includes owning knowledge transfer sessions.
• Drive consistency in ad delivery models across platforms and brands
• Be a leader. Offer expertise and assistance to team members, and identify process improvements to improve the team's day-to-day functions.
• 6+ years of experience working in the digital media space, including experience with a premium publisher or ad tech company
• Experience with ad serving technologies including FreeWheel, DFP/Google Ad Manager, and programmatic marketplaces.
• Deep knowledge of the digital advertising landscape
• Strong technical background, including understanding of streaming video and web/app design
• Familiarity with agile development practices and JIRA (or similar project management tool)
• Proven ability to work with developers and engineers
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Energetic self-starter with a positive attitude who enjoys thinking critically to solve problems
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Must be willing to work in New York, New York
• You like our content and are passionate about our brands.
• You understand that ads have a place on the Internet – but why not make them as beautiful as possible!
• You are interested in building relationships with co-workers and stakeholders to create a collaborative and optimistic workplace
• You are interested in media and advertising industry publications have the ability to translate new trends for stakeholders, helping to keep NBCU Ad Tech at the forefront of digital advertising