NBCUniversal Global Distribution is responsible for the sales and distribution of NBC Universal product to all forms of television and new media platforms in over 200 territories across the globe, its revenue portfolio exceeding $5Bn per year. This includes a rich library of more than 4,200 feature films and 110,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world. NBCUniversal Global Distribution is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the Peacock Portfolio & other NBCUniversal Studio programming of titles plus the mandates of the Marketing and Creative Services Department, including both clients and sales marketing activities. The role is responsible for working with NBCUniversal brands, plus the NBCUniversal marketing and sales teams to develop and execute marketing and sales solutions. Reporting to the VP, Marketing & Creative Services this position will play an active role in supporting the international marketing of NBCUniversal titles. In addition, the role will provide overall support for the entire Marketing/Creative Services team, when needed.
• Peacock Portfolio + NBCUniversal Studio Programming Administration- Act as a brand steward and champion of NBCUniversal's portfolio including Peacock & Universal Studios Group's vast assortment of drama, comedies, kids and unscripted programming. The Marketing Manager will work with NBCUniversal stakeholders to become an expert on all NBCU titles and be passionate about the product. The role will do so by coordinating marketing activities with all stakeholders in order to support sales and execute seamless global marketing campaigns.
• Sales Support- To provide the sales team with the tools they need to sell NBCU programming.
• Service Clients– Work with internal and external teams to ensure marketing materials, assets and ideas for campaign launches are executed and delivered in a successful manner.
• Asset Management & Gathering– Coordinate with the marketing, creative and publicity teams plus production entities to procure a robust suite of marketing and promotional on and off-air creative assets which will be disseminated to NBCUniversal licensees around the world.
• Digital Asset Management– Manage NBCU's asset management vendor, ICP, to ensure all NBCU assets are within the right specs and uploaded to NBCU's digital asset site Passport.
• Digital Screening Portal– Ensure all NBCU titles are available for sales and clients to view on Global Distribution's screening website and iOS enabled app, NBCUView.
• Post-Production Support– Liaise directly with the post-production house to create masters, dubs and encodes of various video materials for NBCUView and/or to library/house video materials.
• Special Event Support– Assist Marketing and Sales Team as needed during NBCUniversal Events.
• Special Projects Support– Provide support, as needed, including but not limited to promotional/premium ideas, presentations and more.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above descriptions and may be modified at any time by the Department or NBCUniversal.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Minimum 3 – 5 years of marketing-related experience at an agency, media company, or integrated marketing sales organization.
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel; Adobe: Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere etc.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Willingness to work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Results-oriented, self-motivated worker with a track record of delivering on commitments.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and follow through on projects within a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
• Ability to manage complex projects and work with cross-functional teams.
• Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work with interdepartmental teams.
• Keen attention to detail and creative eye.
• Strong business, work and personal ethics.
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels in organization.
• Comfortable and adept in Digital Asset/Content Management Sites.
• Strong presentation skill – able to create and conduct good presentation.
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company-sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary Range: $90,000-$120,000. Bonus eligible.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwo4by-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.