• Assist the VP of Creative Advertising in the conception, development, and production of audio-visual materials for feature film release, including: Theatrical Trailers, Television spots, Featurettes, Collateral marketing material, Radio spots.
• Work with Finishing department to create and maintain deadlines for marketing campaigns, from the initial launch of creative work through the finishing and debut of materials (online, in theater and broadcast)
• Maintain an active filing system for all assets, including A/V material, advertising copy, scripts, transcripts, strategy documents and any related materials relevant to building audio visual campaigns
• Assist in trafficking materials related to guilds (MPA, DGA, WGA) compliance, legal requirements, and talent and senior management approvals
• Assist in formal correspondence and memo notations to filmmakers, senior management
• Support in ideation and drafting of creative strategy, positioning, copywriting
• Communicate and share assets between departments as creative campaigns progress
• Disseminate research findings
• Interface with publicity to cull and maintain national film reviews, both print publications and other media
• Work with Music team to clear and license all music cues used in A/V, including price negotiation with publishers, including monitoring music budgets
• Track budgets, communicate with finance department, and process invoices, purchase orders, travel expenses, etc.
• Coordinate special content shoots
• Establish a working and respectful partnership with all creative agencies that are actively engaged with campaigns
• 5+ years' experience in a Creative Advertising department at a major studio and/or motion picture advertising vendor.
• Passionate about film and entertainment marketing
• Self-starter with strong sense of ownership, urgency and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superior organizational skills
• 360 campaign knowledge, including understanding of A/V finishing process
• Familiarity with editing, motion graphics and finishing workflows, including file types, version tracking, asset management, industry terminology
• Experience submitting material to MPA, networks and Legal for clearance review
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and high work volume while meeting deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Capability to work vertically and horizontally in team communications
• A willingness to engage actively in the daily tasks at hand
• Flexible in a fast-paced environment with a strong problem-solving mindset
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29b27-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.