Sr. Manager, AP Operations Support
Universal City, CA
The Manager of Corporate FP&A is an integral part of the planning, analysis and reporting of NBCU's consolidated results. Reporting to the VP, this role provides the unique opportunity to analyze multiple business models (TV, Streaming, Film, Parks), manage the strategic planning and estimate cycles, and create presentations to senior NBCU and Comcast management.
• Assist in managing the P&L forecasting process for all quarterly estimates, yearly budgets, and five-year strategic plans
• Communicate regularly with finance leaders at each of NBCUniversal's business units to monitor performance metrics and synthesize trends
• Perform P&L analysis for all forecasting cycles, including understanding each division's variances (e.g. vs. budget/prior year) and related risks and opportunities to the current forecast
• Assist in the creation of presentations summarizing NBCU's performance for Senior Management, Board of Directors, Investor Relations, etc.
• Manage and maintain monthly pacing/reporting system
• Shared management responsibility over a Financial Analyst
• Significant involvement in projects to improve/upgrade total company planning processes
• Help execute on ad hoc requests as assigned by NBCU's head of FP&A and/or CFO
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting
• Previous experience with a media company preferred
• Strong finance and accounting skills
• Strong interpersonal & leadership skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience with SAP Accounting/ Business Warehouse software a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5p67-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.