The Manager of Corporate FP&A Cash Planning and Analysis is a critical role on the Corporate FP&A team. Reporting to the Director of FP&A, this role provides the unique opportunity to obtain an in-depth view and understanding of the full company's cash flow and balance sheet. This role is responsible for all planning, analysis, and reporting of NBCU Net Cash Flow (NCF), Free Cash Flow (FCF) and total change in cash and provides an opportunity to communicate analysis in presentations/pitches to internal and external audiences (NBCUniversal senior management, Comcast senior management and Investor Relations, etc). This role provides visibility and interaction with all business units in the NBCU portfolio.
• Manage the Net Cash Flow & Free Cash Flow planning processes for all estimates, budgets, and long-range plans. This includes consolidating and analyzing key elements including capital and working capital components of the walk from EBITDA to NCF & FCF
• Review business unit deliverables for all planning and forecasting cycles, partner with business units for working capital variance comments, and provide analysis and communicate variance driver to budget and prior years
• Responsible for NBCU Capex budget, quarterly forecasts, and long range plans and preparing deliverables for all planning and forecasting cycles. Primary contact for all Capital related questions and issues for all business units
• Support the Director of Finance in managing NBCU's capital investment tracking ''by project'' inventory and variances across multiple business units
• Oversee EBITDA to cash conversion trending and forecasting for multiple business units including Parks, Sports, News and TVD Distribution by partnering with business unit FCF FP&A leads
• Assist in the maintenance of the HQ BPC environment and internal FP&A files
• Identify opportunities and implement process improvements for automation of planning processes, trend analysis and reporting actuals
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
• Minimum of 3 years relevant accounting/finance experience
• Strong Computer / Analysis Skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Previous experience in the media and entertainment industry highly preferred
• SAP BW/BPC experience
• Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize and encapsulate complex data and information in order to build financial models and presentations to senior leadership
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments and work well under pressure
• Must be accurate, highly organized with great attention to detail
• Proactive approach to problem solving including analytical and information system skills
• Strong work ethic and follow through
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ropy9p-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.