NBCUniversal's Advertising Platforms & Operations team is responsible for the product development, project management, and day-to-day operations of NBCUniversal's full advertising technology suite. The division services both internal and external customers in support of NBCUniversal's $8B annual advertising business. We are seeking Manager, Ad Product & Integrations to be a subject matter expert for ad features being deployed across our Distributed Content endpoints. This person will analyze the needs of the business and collaborate with partners and other stakeholders to ensure premium quality, ad-supported environments are available for NBCU's viewers.
Core Responsibilities include:
• Develop a deep understanding of the business objectives, impacts, and requirements of NBCU's advertising products and how they fit into the industry landscape
• Track ad feature support and health across NBCU's digital landscape. Prioritize enhancements with stakeholders and establish a roadmap toward improving each endpoint.
• Evaluate stakeholder requests so you can make strategic recommendations, advocate for features, and provide clear progress/status reports for major initiatives
• Direct the team's creation of user stories, feature guides, and release plans by identifying best practices and leading by example
• Comprehend impacts of ad features in order to smoothly operationalize and evangelize ad products for stakeholders. This includes owning knowledge transfer sessions.
• Drive consistency in ad delivery models across platforms and brands
• Be a leader. Offer expertise and assistance to team members and identify process improvements to improve the team's day-to-day functions.
• 6+ years of experience working in the digital media space, including experience with a premium publisher or ad tech company
• Experience with ad serving technologies including FreeWheel, DFP/Google Ad Manager, and programmatic marketplaces
• Deep knowledge of the digital advertising landscape
• Strong technical background, including understanding of streaming video and web/app design
• Familiarity with agile development practices and JIRA (or similar project management tool)
• Proven ability to work with developers and engineers
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Energetic self-starter with a positive attitude who enjoys thinking critically to solve problems
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• You like our content and are passionate about our brands.
• You understand that ads have a place on the Internet, so why not make them as beautiful as possible!
• You are interested in building relationships with co-workers and stakeholders to create a collaborative and optimistic workplace.
• You are interested in media and advertising industry publications and have the ability to translate new trends for stakeholders, helping to keep NBCU ad tech at the forefront of digital advertising
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq9k0-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.