Manager, Ad Impact (Data Scientist)
The Manager of Ad Impact Innovation, at NBCU will be a key member of the NBCU Ad Sales Insights and Measurement team. S/he will work closely with the VP of Ad Impact and Innovation who drives the strategic vision and measurement agenda to enable effective cross platform planning and campaign measurement proving the efficacy of media spend across the NBCU portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a quantitative specialist with expertise in either Machine Learning or Statistics. S/he will work across cross functional teams to identify and build measurement and advertising effectiveness solutions that drive business growth for NBCU and its vast array of clients across the portfolio.
Responsibilities for Data Scientist (Manager/Sr. Manager) of Ad Impact Innovation include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and deploy state-of-the-art Machine Learning and Statistical Modeling capabilities for the Ad Sales Research teams
• Drive advanced measurement agenda with internal and external research and analytics stakeholders
• Enable NBCU's market positioning within the marketing/advertising, media and research community as a subject matter expert
• Engage in client partnerships team to build unified advanced measurement solutions across the portfolio
• Focus on translating data and modeling into actionable insights
• Promote a culture of collaboration, problem solving and teamwork
• 3+ years hands on experience in the design and implementation of machine learning algorithms, or statistical models with emphasis on Bayesian techniques
• Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree in Computer Science, Statistics (with emphasis on Bayesian techniques), Applied Mathematics, Physics - or relevant experience required
• Experience working with large datasets on distributed data platforms, with proficiency in big data including Hadoop, Hive/Pig, Spark
• Expertise in predictive analytics, data mining, experimental design, choice modeling and/or other advanced analytics capabilities
• Excellent programming skills and proficiency in scientific computing with R & Python (experience in Tensorflow is a plus)
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n7v8-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.