NBCUniversal Entertainment First Run Syndication is seeking a Key 1st Assistant Accountant for ''The Kelly Clarkson Show'' as described below. This is a Run of Show position.
• Oversee all aspects of Accounts Payroll, including wire transfers, studio agreements, researching outstanding checks, relevant withholdings, etc.
• Work with payroll accountant to ensure completion of weekly union and non-union payroll
• Oversee coding, adherence to studio policy, and reconciliation of staff p-card accounts
• Ensure compliance with studio rules and regulations, obtain appropriate approvals for all costs, follow studio procedures regarding all accounting functions
• Maintain records of union payroll to be paid, complete residuals grids for studio on a monthly basis
• Oversee 1099 and Asset recordkeeping processes
• Minimum 3 years of production accounting experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, MS Excel and Production Accounting Software
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Prior experience using VISTA accounting software
• Prior experience in production accounting
• Prior experience in a production role
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize under high pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Strong interpersonal & organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work within a team environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4j09v-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.