NBCUniversal Hayu, EMEA Networks, & DTC compromises of one of the world's premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 175 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, SYFY, E! Entertainment Television, 13TH STREET, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, Bravo and DreamWorks. The business also includes our all-reality subscription video-on-demand service, Hayu. Hayu is available in 40+ markets globally across: the UK, Ireland, Australia, the Nordics, Canada, Benelux union, Germany, Austria, The Philippines, Hong Kong, and Singapore on a full array of devices (mobile, tablet, laptop & connected TVs) at www.hayu.com. Over 300 shows and over 10,000 episodes are downloadable to watch-on-the-go, including Keeping Up With the Kardashians and its spin-offs – along with The Real Housewives, Below Deck and Million Dollar Listing franchises. The majority of US shows debut on the service the same day as their US launch.
These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe; further, NBCUniversal News Group, one of the most influential and respected portfolios of on-air and digital news properties in the world, operate CNBC and NBC News internationally.
NBCUniversal Hayu, EMEA Networks, & DTC is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
The Junior Video Producer will play an integral role in the in-house creative team at Hayu and E!. Working alongside a multi-disciplinary team of creatives and designers, the Junior Video Producer will be responsible for creating engaging, high-quality video and graphic content across digital platforms. The creative team is expected to deliver innovative content at scale, meaning the Junior Video Producer will act as an editor who is able to pitch and create content that resonates with the brand audience confidently and efficiently. An understanding and appreciation for the content is essential to connect to our audience and ensure we deliver a fans first approach across all media. The Junior Video Producer requires a passion to create content for social as well as knowledge of what works across a wide variety of digital platforms. So, if you know your Below Deck's from your Beverly Hills Housewives and want to create engaging digital video content that reaches a wide audience this is the role for you.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• As Junior Video Producer, you'll use your skills to build high-quality deliverables within existing brand templates and guidelines.
• Working alongside the Senior Video Producer and Digital Video Producers to develop creative that captures the attention of our audience.
• Producing and versioning promotional video material inclusive of show promos and teasers for use across digital platforms.
• Pitching and producing engaging static and video content for our owned social channels, to include TikTok, Meta, and Twitter.
• Assisting in wider campaigns where necessary – inclusive of logging footage, copy ideation, and wider campaign research.
• Versioning and exporting creative to various internal and external delivery specifications.
• Monitoring social trends and headlines to create content that engages our audience.
• Contributing to team brainstorm sessions for upcoming tentpole campaigns.
• Keeping up to date with best practices to ensure our output is consistent with industry standard.
Every member of staff is expected to show respect to their colleagues and to understand and adhere to the Company's values; they are also expected to work collaboratively and to support all the functions with which they have contact in achieving the Company's objectives.
The responsibilities & duties of the role are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Proficiency in Adobe's Creative Cloud, inclusive of Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
• Strong understanding of end-to-end creative processes: from creative ideation through to exporting and submitting assets.
• Must be socially native: the candidate must understand the nuances of the web, what makes video content engaging, and how to apply this knowledge to creative.
• You should be interested in results and have the ability to take on board feedback, with the intent of using those learnings to inform your future work.
• Self-starter and capable of discovering inspiration independently.
• Able to remain calm under pressure, deal with changing deadlines and priorities, and manage several projects simultaneously.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7oek9-44-201-72-250-42 in your application.