The Integrated Sales Content Planner is part of a team of enthusiastic media professionals who connect various divisions at NBCU Local. This role will partner with NBCU Local Account teams and production teams to create compelling content and sponsorships across the division.
As an Integrated Sales Content Planner, you will be responsible for the following:
• Work with local lifestyle shows across the division to create content for clients that is compelling and effective
• Work with digital and social leads to execute digital and social plans associated with integrated lifestyle content
• Align with NBCLX shows to traffic brand and custom content spots throughout the division
• Maintain relationships with NY Market AEs and production teams to assist on all shoots and projects
• Assist on NY Market proposals and recaps
• Assist in the coordination of sales marketing materials
• Minimum 1-3 years experience in content production, marketing, or sales with knowledge of broadcast, digital, social and out of home preferred
• Must be expert in PowerPoint, proficient in Excel. Knowledge of Canva, PhotoShop, Final Cut, a plus.
• Bachelor's degree
• Exceptional communication, project management and presentation skills
• Clear, concise, objective and professional written and verbal communicator
• Superior organizational skills - must possess the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Possess strong interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task and handle projects independently as well as part of a team
• Must be willing to work in New York City area.
• Working knowledge of marketing and creative assets, terminology and standard practices.
• Collaborative, team-player who exhibits strong communication and problem-solving skills when working with several internal departments and external partners/vendors
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Acute attention to detail and well-organized
• Creative and strategic planner with clear ideation and execution abilities
• Resourceful, focused on project objectives/goals and can prioritize when managing multiple tasks/projects
• Knowledge of changing digital landscape a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g38ejn-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.