Rogers & Cowan / PMK
New York, NY
• Generating design elements for segment opens, title logos, photo composites in a quick turnaround environment.
• Work cooperatively with Directors, Producers, Art Directors, Writers, Editors and fellow Artists in creating graphics.
• Perform any associated duties that may be assigned in relation to the completion of project.
• A critical eye for the timing, animation, tracking and motion of real-world objects and visual effects.
• Must be capable of contributing to every phase of production, from concept development and storyboards to final renderings for delivery.
• Ability to deliver multiple broadcast quality graphics within extreme daily deadlines.
• Degree in graphic design, motion design, animation or related field. Fine Art skills are a bonus.
• Minimum two-year industry experience.
• Expert knowledge of Cinema 4D and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere).
• Understanding of broadcast production.
• Exceptional sense of design and typography. Must have online reel.
• Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills.
• Work creatively, efficiently, and possess a great attention to detail and calm under pressure.
• Willingness to work long hours, and on weekends.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g330q4-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.