Division: NBCUniversal Global Controllership
Position: Global Process Manager O2C
Reports to: Global Process Owner (GPO) O2C
NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and related operations in over 30 countries.
The Global Process Manager O2C will be responsible for driving the Towers enterprise strategy by assisting the O2C Global Process Owner to ensure that assigned processes are designed in ways that best meet the needs of everyone involved to deliver process improvement, alignment and standardization initiatives that benefit NBCU finance operations to NBCU businesses. This role will partner with the Global Tower Leader, the GPO, and Global Finance Operations Transformation (GFOT) team to help drive the strategic agenda. The Global Finance Operations (GFO) team is currently stabilizing operations after transitioning work from two outsourcing partners to one global partner, building up its retained shared service team capabilities, implementing new technology solutions and harmonizing global processes and procedures.
Transformation and Continuous Improvements
• Actively engages with the Tower leaders and the company's business units and impacted functions to adopt and embrace globally standardized processes.
• Translates the overall transformation strategy into operational goals, objectives, and process roadmaps.
• Engages with Tower leadership to plan and execute on the transition of additional processes into the organization.
• Stays abreast of process trends and leading practices occurring in the marketplace to inform strategic direction and process enhancement.
• Working closely with various Teams on digitalization & automation of the global processes.
• Support and oversee the design and implementation of the E2E processes
• Support the People, Process and Technology Roadmap in partnership with GPO and the Financial Systems Strategy Group (FSSG). The roadmap is a multi-year plan that includes ongoing process standardization, simplification and automation opportunities which drive year over year efficiency improvements.
• Collaborating and supporting other process towers, P2P & R2R, as necessary
Standards and Controls
• Partner with the GPO to design appropriate processes and procedures that adhere to regulatory and audit requirements.
• Partner with the GPO to establish and maintain an appropriate financial control environment for the global organization.
• Ensuring the Review and signing-off on Desk Top Procedures (DTP) on a regular basis.
• Monitor the overall health of the tower processes including evaluating trends in KPIs and other efficiency metrics.
• Make recommendations for metrics, KPIs or CPIs that will have a meaningful impact on the performance of the operations if measured and tracked.
• Partner with the GPO to continuously evaluate the effectiveness of the shared services team in delivering high quality and efficient services to key stakeholders.
• Build and maintain strong customer-oriented relationships across NBCU Finance and key functional groups such as Tax, Treasury, Audit, IT, Sourcing and Compliance.
2022/2023 Key Deliverables and Areas of Focus:
• Rollout of Governance Program between the Towers, the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and key business stakeholders.
• Implementation of technology solutions and various virtual workforce and RPA opportunities.
• Support the GFOT program as new opportunities in scope for the GFO organization.
• 5+ years' experience in a shared services environment
• Demonstrated experience in process re-engineering, program management and technology implementation
• Strong knowledge and experience with shared services processes
• Working understanding of accounting controls
• Entertainment industry preferred
Education or Certification:
• BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
• CPA or MBA desirable
Knowledge & Skills:
• Proven ability to implement business process changes to improve operating efficiencies
• Experience in process mapping and Visualization tools.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of management and customers
• Knowledge of, and experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining processes organization wide
• Ability to drive change and influence within a matrixed and decentralized operating model
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We are proud to be a disability confident employer and we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you. Accessibility Statement | NBCUnicareers
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6xo29-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.