We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
The AP Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations by working closely with a diverse group of stakeholders, including the BPO and business users. This role has a high visibility throughout the Finance organization and will need to cultivate strong cross-functional partnerships across the company.
The AP Manager will be a clear and independent thinker who is naturally curious about end-to-end processes with an analytical mindset, has proven AP and Pcard process and change management experience and can thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment. This role will work with the Global Tower Leader, the Global Process Owner, and Global Finance Operations (GFO) to review, monitor and improve processes.
• Manage all aspects of the Accounts Payable function related to the global PCard process. Manage daily operations of the NBCU Pcard program.
• Act as the administrator and business relationship owner for the overall Pcard program including but not limited to being a liaison or point of contact.
• Support other areas of the Accounts Payable function including vendor relations, vendor master data maintenance, invoice processing, disbursements, vendor reconciliations, aged AP items, invoice plans and Help Desk.
• Regular service delivery monitoring via process metrics and KPIs to identify issues and opportunities to improve the process.
• Provide guidance across stakeholders in a fast-paced high-volume global environment.
• Serve as the single point of contact to manage business escalations by providing timely resolutions via root cause analysis.
• Assist business functions to ensure a clear understanding of PCard related processes and procedures.
• Ensure that the Corporate Card system (CRAFT) is functioning to its capacity and any system enhancements are reviewed and approved.
• Ensure adequate process documentation and training materials are developed and maintained.
• Assist with new business integration & system migration, such as developing project plans and training materials, performing system testing, and providing end user training and support.
• Lead and support process efficiencies aligned to strategic goals.
• Perform special assignments and/or projects as needed.
• Identify areas of control risk. Assist management in designing and recommending mitigating control procedures.
• BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
• 7+ years of accounts payable/finance experience in a large global matrixed organization
• 2+ years of experience managing a large corporate card program
• Strong technical knowledge (SAP, AP, Credit Card systems, etc)
• Media & Entertainment experience not essential, but beneficial
• Working knowledge of financial controls
• Strong self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Exhibit a high degree of customer service.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of management, 3rd parties, and internal/external stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to lead in an ever-changing environment and the ability to adapt accordingly.
• Ability to perform root cause analysis and recommend permanent solutions to prevent repeat issues.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• This position has been designated as fully remote, meaning that the position is expected to contribute from a non-NBCUniversal worksite, most commonly an employee's residence.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $80,000 - $100,000 (bonus eligible).
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r156x0-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.