The Global Accounts Payable Senior Analyst – Operations will work closely with the business process outsourcer (BPO). This role will provide exceptional service and adhere to a business model that drives the standard of the organization. This role will be part of the larger Global Finance Operations (GFO) team. The GFO team is currently stabilizing operations after transitioning work from two outsourcing partners to one global partner, building up its retained shared service team capabilities, implementing new technology solutions and harmonizing global processes and procedures.
• Act as support to our BPO
• Resolve or advance invoice problems that come through the Accounts Payable help desk
• Work with vendors, finance teams, and internal customers to resolve Accounts Payable issues
• Support system testing and new initiatives Including acquisitions and mergers
• Act as point of contact towards customers
• Maintain working knowledge of the industry in addition to AP policies and processes
• Develop documentation on projects
• Perform special assessments and projects as needed
Standards and Controls
• Prepare and review desktop procedures on new processes
• Ensure compliance to existing policies and procedures, and adherence to regulatory and audit requirements
• Fulfil tasks always ensuring the meeting of defined targets
• Ensure that all documentation (process flows, desktop procedures, policies, procedures, control documentation, etc.) is accurate and complete and maintained in accordance with NBCU policy
• Ability to take the responsibility of the team in the absence of the Manager
2022/2023 key deliverables and areas of focus:
• Assist in rolling out the Governance Program between Global P2P, the Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) and key business stakeholders
• Partner as appropriate with team to implement technology solutions including a supplier information management portal, an invoice integration and scanning tool, a workflow and escalation management tool and various virtual workforce and RPA opportunities
• Participate in various process and policy initiatives including an updated P-Card policy and controls framework, a redesigned vendor regulatory compliance program and a review of the vendor master data as appropriate to support assigned business units
• Support the overall P2P roadmap as new opportunities are in scope for the GFO organization
• BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
• CPA or MBA desirable
• 3+ years' experience in P2P environment
• Exhibit a high degree of customer service
• Working knowledge of financial controls, with varied experience in P2P areas (i.e., Vendor Maintenance, Invoice Processing, Treasury, Regulatory and Tax compliance, P-Card Administration)
• Entertainment industry preferred
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team, and a clear understanding of how assigned responsibilities impact other processes and the work of other people
• Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk9278-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.