Universal Brand Development globally drives expansion of the company's intellectual properties, franchises, characters and stories through innovative physical and digital products, content, and consumer experiences. Along with franchise brand management, Universal Brand Development's core businesses include Consumer Products and Games and Digital Platforms based on the company's extensive portfolio of intellectual properties created by Universal Pictures, Illumination and DreamWorks Animation. Universal Brand Development is part of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation. www.universalbranddevelopment.com.
Universal Brand Development's Franchise Strategy team drives the global vision and strategic development and execution of franchise strategy and marketing plans to cultivate brand growth and drive revenue throughout the franchise ecosystem. We are a team of makers, thinkers, leaders and rebels whose passion is to ignite ideas every day, in a culture that celebrates creativity, fresh thinking, executional excellence and each other.
The Coordinator, Franchise Strategy is responsible for supporting the growth and development of NBCUniversal properties into global franchises. Key functions include supporting the creation and execution of both strategy and marketing plans, as well as ongoing brand management in partnership with global business teams.
Franchise Strategy & Development:
• Support the Franchise Strategy team with operational excellence through administrative duties such as approvals, asset management, budget and presentation development
• Assist in the development of long-term global franchise strategies for the NBC Universal Live Action Film and Television portfolios
• Partner with Franchise Strategy Managers and Director on facilitations of global partner campaigns, initiatives and products (consumer products, gaming, publishing and live entertainment)
• Maintain competitive case studies and best practices, as well as relevant industry research for evolving trends and best practices, including distribution models
• Work with key stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure best-in-class representation of brands through partnership and approvals
• Provide support to the Franchise Strategy team when representing Universal Brand Development efforts to studio partners (spanning Film & Television)
• Liaise with regional Franchise and Consumer Products partners to ensure global alignment
Communication & Collaboration
• Coordinate and manage agendas for key cross-functional and external meetings
• Manage and audit external-facing presentation and trade event materials
• Serve as a champion for best-in-class culture with an emphasis on collaboration, innovation and inclusion
• C ultivate strong relationships with key internal and external partners
• 1+ years' experience; Franchise Management or Brand Marketing preferred
• Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field
• Strong written and oral communication skills and a professional presentation
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Technical Skills: Strong MAC skills including Keynote and Office essentials including Excel, Office, Word
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Experience working with entertainment brands is a plus
• Proven presentations skills with executive presence and leadership
• Highly motivated, self-starting individual
• Ability to think strategically and conceptually
• Comfortable adapting to change in a continuously evolving environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roebw1-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.