This role is part of the Universal Production Finance team that is responsible for all finance activities related to Universal Stage Productions including budgeting, forecasting, periodic reporting, production, licensing, development and process improvement. This role reports to the Director of Production Finance and works with Universal Theatrical Group's creative team and Controllership, as well as external General Managers, Accountants and Stakeholders, and must be able to work well with all levels in a corporate function and with production personnel. The qualified candidate must be able to multi-task and balance priorities on competing initiatives. A background in the live theatre business is helpful.
• Update forecasting models for all productions and assist with preparation of annual Budget
• Identify business trends by analyzing industry data and changes in box office results and costs for each production
• Collaborate with management on the preparation of monthly financial results and industry highlights for senior management
• Ownership of tracking financial activity on all projects in development, licensed productions, and investments
• Support accounting function for Stage Plays cash receipts and payments
• Work with Stage Plays production finance team and Controllership to ensure proper accounting and account reconciliations for all productions, investments, and licenses
• Work closely with Controllership through monthly, quarterly, and annual financial close processes
• Perform ad hoc analyses, reconciliations, and data compilation for management
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if the Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Background or interest in live theatre industry
• Working knowledge of SAP
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and high standards in quality and accurate reporting
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience communicating with all levels of an organization
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments in a constantly changing environment and work well under pressure
• Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj98m1-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.